Am I the only one that is only drawn to the monogram print???

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
I purchased the speedy 30 in de and I ended up exchanging it for the neverfull mm in the monogram. The only other bag I own is the sully mm in monogram. I guess I'm just a mono girl 😄do any of you feel this way?

PrincessSaf

Jul 15, 2014
Not at all.... I love the mono print.... At the moment I only have mono and multicolore in my collection. I did have a DA eva and DE Galliera (SO) but I sold both!

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
Not at all.... I love the mono print.... At the moment I only have mono and multicolore in my collection. I did have a DA eva and DE Galliera (SO) but I sold both!

Yeah I had another DE bag and a DA and sold both as well.

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I would say depends on which bag but in general, I prefer non-monogram. I don't like the kind of attention that it brings. For some strange reasons, LV monogram tends to bring out the most hate, jealousy and ugliness in people.

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
I would say depends on which bag but in general, I prefer non-monogram. I don't like the kind of attention that it brings. For some strange reasons, LV monogram tends to bring out the most hate, jealousy and ugliness in people.
I have to agree with this !!! Are there any monogram bags you do like MDNA ? :smile: