Am I the only one spending more money

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
since I joined this forum? I love this place and I have learned so much - I check in constantly to see what's up - but I think as I'm turned on to more bags, I'm spending more. :oh: :nuts: :amuse:

I fear that this is the case , and I have only been here for a month.

I could not pass up a 50% Roxy today; who that is a fan of Mulberry would be able to?

After NAP gets my anthracite wallet in I don't think I will be buying any more bags until the March - April timeframe. :P

SuzyZ said:
Are you saying you bot a Roxy at 50% off? If so, where??

Yes, I did. www.bobellisshoes.com

A totally legit upscale shop out of South Carolina.

Click to enter the site then from the menu select sales items, then select the brand you want to view; they have many Mulberry bags at 50% off.

I posted this is the Phoebe thread...I got an email from them this evening too; they had the bag still in stock and it shippd today via UPS. I am very excited to get such a good deal. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
Yes, I did. www.bobellisshoes.com

A totally legit upscale shop out of South Carolina.

Click to enter the site then from the menu select sales items, then select the brand you want to view; they have many Mulberry bags at 50% off.

I posted this is the Phoebe thread...I got an email from them this evening too; they had the bag still in stock and it shippd today via UPS. I am very excited to get such a good deal. :biggrin:
Congrats! and thanks for the link:amazed:

Greenie said:
There's one in Atlanta too @ Phipps

and it's my FAVORITE. their SAs are so much better than the ones in the department stores. i noticed this weekend that they had renamed it Jeffrey because the owner is Jeffrey Kalinsky, who owns the Jeffrey that's a few doors down from it and also the one in new york, too.

i definately spend more money on bags since i started coming here because i'm much more informed, but i find myself spending LESS money on other things because my spending is more focused, so it actually kinda works out.

haha I have been pretty much spending the same amount of money on bags as I did before, however I do spend a lot more time thinking about bags now that this forum is here.

I spent a ridiculous (to me) amount on bags in the first place so fortunately it hasn't increased. What I enjoy about this forum is seeing new bags. And yes.....l continue to add to my list! :biggrin:

i'm always spending the same but you people have very great taste and made me discover many things: for example the kooba and i bought the darel after seeing it in this forum....itwas the only place where i could find a photo of the bag, i remember there was a pink bag posted!!