Am I the only one here...

:cursing: urghh come out come out... i have been waiting for this for sooooo long :crybaby: still no signs... :yucky:

What size are you getting? I'm on the list for the 25. I don't mind waiting though because its still winter over here, and also, I just bought a silver mirroir pochette to hold me over!

yeah at the Calgary store, were currently quoting about a minimum of a month wait for both he 25 and 30. But we do have a Keepall 55 with strap avaliable!

I'm waiting too here:yes: Not sure for speedy or pochette:confused1: Hahaha hope they'll have another style:Push: Hahaha just wait, I know its haed. But your :heart: ly azur will be yours SOON, don't worry;)

Hey SuperBag! How r u?! I hope you get your Azur Speedy soon!!!
hey LTV how are you?? :love: i hope its sooooon :yes:

What size are you getting? I'm on the list for the 25. I don't mind waiting though because its still winter over here, and also, I just bought a silver mirroir pochette to hold me over!
25..I'm not tall(just 5'4:crybaby: ) and a bit skinny now... I dont like waiting.. ...I hate long waitlist lolz

hey LTV how are you?? :love: i hope its sooooon :yes:

25..I'm not tall(just 5'4:crybaby: ) and a bit skinny now... I dont like waiting.. ...I hate long waitlist lolz

Are you on the list at GB4??? I think at 5'4 (im that tall too, well 5'5) you def can get away with a 30, if you are a big bag kinda gal