Am I the only fool looking for, waiting for. . .

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
An KDT in iris! I have asked and was told dunno til we see em. (Is that a brush off or fact?)

The other head scratcher was the comment that Kellys are as scarce as hen's teeth. Do others agree -- are you not seeing them?

I have not actually seen any SLG's in iris, apart from a karo. But that's it.

It could also be due to the fact that iris is EXTREMELY popular and there is a long waiting list. I was very surprised when an iris item offered to me had a long list of names after mine.. it usually isn't the case for this particular item.

An KDT in iris! I have asked and was told dunno til we see em. (Is that a brush off or fact?)

The other head scratcher was the comment that Kellys are as scarce as hen's teeth. Do others agree -- are you not seeing them?

I think Iris small leather goods/accessories are taking a while to trickle in. I have seen Iris in Hapi and Kelly Dog but not KDT so far. Also seen the colour in Calvi and Agenda. Do register your interest with the SA and they can keep you in mind.

I think Iris small leather goods/accessories are taking a while to trickle in. I have seen Iris in Hapi and Kelly Dog but not KDT so far. Also seen the colour in Calvi and Agenda. Do register your interest with the SA and they can keep you in mind.

:cloud9:

would love to see one IRL. Kelly dogs seem to be more scarce than CDCs in my part of Alaska :-s

Hermes Looping. :smile:

Ahhh yes thanks IFFAH. Iris Looping is on some of the world websites.

:yahoo: It must be stunning!

I have seen Rubis in CDC and was told Iris may not be available in CDC. KD, CDC and leather accessories tend not to be abundance. So grab them when you see them!

It is Ms Piggy.... and it's all jmen's fault - LOL. I only asked as an aside if it was available as a KDT and she brought out the Rivale for me to see. Gotcha!

The SA (not my usual) seemed to think that it would come as a KDT but she couldn't say when.

As Ms P says.... grab 'em when you see 'em!