am i the only 1 w undecorated bags???

I don't really decorate my bags either. I think the key fobs are very cute, but sometimes I can't imagine just spending around $40-50 for one that is just going to hang onto my keys or my bag. Who knows, soon I may be eating my own words... :shame:

I've always been attracted to trinkets and dangly things like charms, scarves, ribbons, etc. I caved in and bought that big apple embossed fob but i use that on my keys mostly..but I do like to switch different hangtags around on different bags (on my sig stripe tote right now I have a bigger than normal sized brown tag with a little fuschia one on top of it).

I've always been attracted to trinkets and dangly things like charms, scarves, ribbons, etc. I caved in and bought that big apple embossed fob but i use that on my keys mostly..but I do like to switch different hangtags around on different bags (on my sig stripe tote right now I have a bigger than normal sized brown tag with a little fuschia one on top of it).

I've always liked trinkets (and jewelry) too; I am also a collector with major "packrat" tendencies...:rolleyes: I think this may in part explain my love of the charms and keyfobs...I put them on certain bags, but not on others...sometimes I attach several keyfobs (Coach and non-Coach) to my keys...and even if I am not using them, I love having them!

I've always liked trinkets (and jewelry) too; I am also a collector with major "packrat" tendencies...:rolleyes: I think this may in part explain my love of the charms and keyfobs...I put them on certain bags, but not on others...sometimes I attach several keyfobs (Coach and non-Coach) to my keys...and even if I am not using them, I love having them!

Maybe this is why I love the charms and fobs! I am a recovering packrat. :P I don't buy the charms at expensive price points (I never spend more than $25) so I buy a lot of them so I can switch them out according to my moods and seasons.

I like the idea of decorating my bags because they make them more unique to my personality. I see a million women with the same Carly as me, but I'm the only one with the Monkey/black scarf combo! :P

I don't really decorate mine either...sometimes I will have the pink daisy keyfob on my bags, but lately I like it better on my keys. It's the only keychain I have on my keys, I don't like a ton of keychains on my keys. I love the look of the scarves, but I can't tie them right. They never look as nice as everyone's on here....lol. Maybe I need a scarf tying lesson...LOL.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Coach bags are simply gorgeous as are too! And I always buy the keyfobs when they are like $10 at the outlets...I like to save up for the bags too.

I always put a coordinating ponytail scarf, and my childrens initials, on my bag. I even bought two sets of initials - silver and brass, depending on the hardware of the bag! My keyfobs - I have a few and switch them around according to season, etc, but I dont go crazy w/those.

I usually decorate my purses with Charms & Keyfobs, especially on the "plainer" looking purses. I just switch them out depending on my moods. If the purse is "busy" already, I tend to leave it alone. I don't mind spending the $$ on the Charms, Keyfobs & Scarves because I have my sister buy them for me at the Outlet so they're not very expensive.

I have my kids initials on one Coach bag and my husbands and mine on another, I like the sentimental aspect of that. Also I am like a squirrel (in keeping with the packrat theme above :smile: I like shiny, jingling things on my bags and keys. There really is nothing wrong with decorating or not, it is just what look makes you happy.