Am I right to ask for free revision double eyelid surgery?

I got double eyelid surgery at view 8 months ago and to me, it looks uneven and have asymmetry but when I went to them they said they look balanced and fine to them and that revision not necessary. Am I right to be asking for free revision? Clinic is View

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-05-15-00-13-38.png
    Capture+_2020-05-15-00-13-38.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I'd personally be hesitant to undergo a free revision for several reasons. And your eyes look fine to me. If I saw you, I likely wouldn't have even thought about/noticed the asymmetry unless you pointed it out. We're usually good at picking out our own little "imperfections" when noone else really notices them or minds.

They're not 100% the exact same, but 99.9% of people's eyes are that way. Also gives you character (e.g., see BTS's V's eyes). Riskier to undergo a revision since there's the chance that you'll be even less satisfied with it. Also doesn't seem like your eyes were botched.

Ok thanks. I didn't notice it myself until I nitpicking and other clinics brought it up (since I wanted second opinions).for some reason they don't look Asian to me but once again its me nitpicking at myself

Maybe those clinics want you to pay for plastic surgery "revision" at their clinic. Which... from an ethics standpoint... seems questionable. I think your eyes look pretty as is tbh.

Just reread your post. They do look somewhat nonAsian if that's another concern you have. Though I still hold that I think they look pretty (but maybe that's just my personal taste). Some DES I've found do end up looking nonasian if you just look at the eyes, but if you zoom out, it suits the person well. Regardless, I'd still be hesitant to go for a free revision and at the same clinic that had initially operated on you.

Just reread your post. They do look somewhat nonAsian if that's another concern you have. Though I still hold that I think they look pretty (but maybe that's just my personal taste). Some DES I've found do end up looking nonasian if you just look at the eyes, but if you zoom out, it suits the person well. Regardless, I'd still be hesitant to go for a free revision and at the same clinic that had initially operated on you.
Ok thanks. It was view btw if youre wondering

I got double eyelid surgery at view 8 months ago and to me, it looks uneven and have asymmetry but when I went to them they said they look balanced and fine to them and that revision not necessary. Am I right to be asking for free revision? Clinic is View
Since you had surgery, you might remember the contract that you signed between you and the doctor. One part of it says that you can ask for revision surgery. However, in that contract, it also says that there is no way that the left eyelid will look the same with your right eyelid, since they were not the same even before the surgery. The doctor will try his best to make them look the same. Therefore, if you have a good reason to have revision surgery, then go ahead. For example, you want to have ptosis you u will look more beautiful, however the ptosis failed, then you can ask the doctor to redo it, that will make more sense.