am I ready for a white birkin....???

archangel, that is one gorgeous Birkin! (and the twilly handles!) I don't even like to wear white outfits. But there's no doubt about it that white H bags are divine. hennaria, I say go for it! :smile:

I will definitly call my sa in alaska store to ask about a 40 cm white birkin...
what is the best leather for a white birkin 40?
Now, another question: what about color transfer?
Any storys to share?
I would really really love to have a white birkin.:heart::heart::heart:....wow with palladium hardware.......you are great enablers!
(or shall I say enbabblers----:graucho:)

I LOVE white birkins! I have had a 35cm white clemence/phw and a 30cm white clemence/phw - both of which sat in their boxes until I decided I'd never use them and sold them.

But honestly - it is on my list again to buy! I totally regret selling them. My advice to you is to buy one! There is something about a bright white birkin (or kelly) that I just looooooovveee. :love::love:

Hmmmm, I"m not sure on the color transfer question but I know H can clean them up to look like brand new. And now with this cute idea of tying twilly's on the handles, they'll stay clean much longer. :yes:

As for leathers - I have seem white birkins in clemence and epsom...I have never seen white swift in person. I personally tend to like the clemence best, but that's just me.

Good luck! You can't go wrong!

Ive been asking myself the exact same question. I am thinking about getting a white 35 GH Epsom Birkin, but I am really scared it would look tacky (can hermes ever look tacky though?).

Ive had a chloe bag in white which I never ever used as I felt tacky with it :sad:

So im afraid to make the same mistake again..

Its not just for the summer I love the look of flawless white in the winter like a white winter wonderland !!!! To make up your mind in terms of HW do my usual suggestion technique or question if you could buy one of the following Versailles or the Chrysler building what would you get ? If it is Versailles you want gold if you want the Chrysler building you want phw also considering what you have more of in terms of jewelry and so on but...........I would defiantly go for a white Kelly 35 so go for the birkin it's just perfect! ,hope it helps darling .birkel.

I have a white caviar chanel jumbo flap and still love it. If you can afford a white B bag, go for it! But you will have to "baby" it and not wear it everyday anyway, It is not a workhorse because it gets dirty and ink on it, oy...".Just sayin' "

Not typically a fan of white shoes or bags (tacky) but I will admit that those photos of the white birkins are very pretty........ I love your idea of pairing the white birkin w/ the turtleneck and fur...very lux.

THANKS A LOT.

I think I will do it ;)

Just another question, if I don't get it from Hermes but a reputable reseller, how much should this cost (new 35 cm GH White Epsom Birkin)?

I know I will have to dig deep, but I also don't want to be a fool and pay double & tripple the retail price..some advice?

THANKS!

Its not just for the summer I love the look of flawless white in the winter like a white winter wonderland !!!! To make up your mind in terms of HW do my usual suggestion technique or question if you could buy one of the following Versailles or the Chrysler building what would you get ? If it is Versailles you want gold if you want the Chrysler building you want phw also considering what you have more of in terms of jewelry and so on but...........I would defiantly go for a white Kelly 35 so go for the birkin it's just perfect! ,hope it helps darling .birkel.

Go with your heart!

Everyone told me to really think twice , even thrice when I said I was ordering my white birkin. Yet I went ahead & totally have no regrets. I love my white birkin!

nice adriana007! i have a choc 30 and i love that i don't have to baby it. i also have the hots for white, not in a birkin (too costly for a white bag) but in a bolide or a chanel reissue. but i'll prob get a red bolide first. white would prob be my last bag!

enjoy your new birkin!

Kate Moss used her white birkin as a daiper bag, that's the ultimate chic. If it can be used like that, that says something about it's sturdiness. How can you resist such a beauty? If you're worried about color transfer, especially jeans, carry babywipes (unscented, alchohol-free). Hope this helps, can't wait for your reveal.