Am I overthinking this?

ddchicago85

Mar 14, 2016
i would post this question in an already going thread but it was taking me too long to find the right thread.

This is my new speedy b 35 purchased roughly 2 weeks ago and used for the past two weeks, i have a lot of LV bags and don't find problems with them worthy enough of posting but I just looked at my bag and noticed this red stitching showing from both sides of the bag. is this normal and I am just overthinking it? lol? thanks for your input! :smile:
it doesn't really bother me but i just dont want the bag to eventually suffer from further damage.
image1-4.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG IMG_2435.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 653
thank you! i will lay it to rest, i just remember when people saw red stitching on the world tour neverfulls and they were unhappy. I rather just be fine with this, just had to share vent it out!

i would post this question in an already going thread but it was taking me too long to find the right thread.

This is my new speedy b 35 purchased roughly 2 weeks ago and used for the past two weeks, i have a lot of LV bags and don't find problems with them worthy enough of posting but I just looked at my bag and noticed this red stitching showing from both sides of the bag. is this normal and I am just overthinking it? lol? thanks for your input! :smile:
it doesn't really bother me but i just dont want the bag to eventually suffer from further damage.
View attachment 3606984 View attachment 3606985 View attachment 3606986 View attachment 3606987
Hi. Mine is new and it has the thread showing on one side . I didn't even think to look till I saw your photo. Guess it's normal. 20170215_193140.jpeg 20170215_192856.jpegonly on one side too. :tup:

Reactions: ddchicago85