Am i overreacting with the watermark?!

We only get ONE MOM!

Lots of purses out there!

Enjoy your beautiful bag and appreciate your Mom.

ITA.

Plus if there is a bit of a mark, it will add character to your bag and it's like having reminder of your mom when you are using your bag. My dog (who have since passed:crybaby:) licked my cabas piano many years ago when I first got it and at first I was upset but then whenever I looked at the mark (which has since faded) I think of him and his goofy ways... each little mark - even if at first it seems upsetting - does end up having an interesting aspect/story to it... so enjoy your bag as the Palermo is gorgeous.

your mom bought you such an expensive bag and you do this? i think you should go to your mom and say that you are sorry for your behaviour

if my mom bought me an LV i would do everything for her! even if it had a watermark on it

I just can't hold back here. Yes you acted like a 2 year old. Please apologize to your mother (profusely). Whether it was your "time of the month" or not, you are still responsible for your actions and behaviors.

:tdown:hmm...ur mom probably felt mad and sad at the same time...that's horrible...definitely overreacted!!!

from what I read there are other things I would want to say but I WILL NOT!!! :tdown:

hahahaha, watermarks fade with time. In las vegas we have have aout 100 water fountains so I sat down without noticing i put my briefcase near the water so it splatterd.
but oh, well hahaha yeah you might have over reacted a bit

well the thing is... i didnt even yell at my mom or or say anything to her! people are assuming i yelled at her or something but i didnt say anything! i just walked away and burst into tears.. i never talk back to my parents i just tried to hide that i was disapointed but she yelled at me! LOL maybe its an asian thing. I didnt show that i didnt appreciate her or anything. i just wish she wouldve been more careful. i am NOT an unappreciative brat. for you people who assume that i fired back at her for leaving the mark. i never disrespect my parents and have never talked back to them. im just OCD on the smallest things. cant help it! im sure theres people out there that are like me too

Last edited:
oh yeah and watermarks do not fade.. its still there today but im over it.. no use crying over spilled milk. plus i know within time i wont care about it. i was just upset cus i JUST came home and it JUST happened. anyways, i carried it to school today and im still happy :smile:

Last edited:
ITA.

Plus if there is a bit of a mark, it will add character to your bag and it's like having reminder of your mom when you are using your bag. My dog (who have since passed:crybaby:) licked my cabas piano many years ago when I first got it and at first I was upset but then whenever I looked at the mark (which has since faded) I think of him and his goofy ways... each little mark - even if at first it seems upsetting - does end up having an interesting aspect/story to it... so enjoy your bag as the Palermo is gorgeous.
Oh my goodness, your story made me tear up, I so love dogs!

bonjour, I hear you. When you say "im just OCD on the smallest things. cant help it!". Please know that YOU can help it. Incidents like the wet hand on your bag...just give yourself 15 seconds to take a breath and then not react. The outcome is the same and bursting in tears did not change anything. You are in control. Life is too short to get worked up over things like this.

And, when the other posters wrote that over time the watermarks will blend in, I am pretty sure by time it is meant 6 months or so. Just be patient!

Glad you are loving your gorgeous Palermo!