Am I nuts? Complete 360!

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
I don't know how, when, or why, but I have lost my love for my LV and Gucci wallets. My love is for LV purses so I have decided to sell my wallets to fund a new bag.
I have wanted the Azur Speedy forevvvvver but lately I have fallen in lust with the Azur Artzy. Omggg I adore this bag! I think it is one of the, if not the most, beautiful bags ever produced.

Am I crazy or just temporarily insane? Will I regret selling them later? I just don't feel that warm fuzzy feeling for my wallets like I do for my bags.

Anyone else just not feeling the love for their wallets like you do for your bags??

I love my SLGs, but I do understand your lust for the Artsy. I fell in love with her instantly and am so happy I have her. Keep your favorite wallet and put the money you get from selling the others towards you Artsy.

My very first LV purchase was the Speedy 35 Azur, I literally just sold that and upgraded to the Artsy MM Azur and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely adore this bag. It's definitely one of the most beautiful bags LV has today. Not to mention the many wonderful pockets inside. I think you would be very satisfied with it.

I love all my purses and SLGs, but definitely have a soft spot for wallets. Although I tend to spend more time and care choosing new purses, with wallets and card holders etc I just snatch up whatever tickles my fancy!

If you don't love your wallets anymore, sell them but make sure to get a replacement that you will love!

I actually think I may love my SLGs more than my bags! Even if I'm not carrying an LV bag, most of the items inside are LV, which I love.

Are you planning to sell all your wallets?! Or are you keeping one large wallet and one small, for instance?

I should have added why...sorry for the second post. I have 5 purses but just added the SLG. A wallet this last fall and i added a mini pochette a few weeks ago. I think it is like having the best overall outfit as opposed to having just awesome jeans. For me it is being well rounded. Hope this helps you decide what to keep and possibly sell.