Am I nuts? Complete 360!

Wallet is a very personal thing. I don't have any LV wallets nor do I have any desire to buy one. I understand the lack of warm fuzzy feeling. Rest assure you are not crazy.

I think for me it boils down to feeling like I 'should' have a LV wallet to complete my collection. I see all the gorgeous wallet reveals and I get caught up in that ' oh I have to get that' mentality, when If I gave it thought, I would realize that wallets just aren't my thing. :sad:

I currently have a sarah vernis pomme, a gucci black leather, a coach leather, and a couple danier leather wallets. Oh and a gorgeous MK wallet. I have too many!! Lol. So I figure why not part with the ones that I can make the most off of. Then put the $$ towards a new bag. ( this means selling my LV and Gucci).
Right now I have a buyer for my Sarah so I may keep my Gucci as it is truly a gorgeous wallet and I got it for a steal. :smile:. The Sarah is beautiful but just too large for my needs. I only hope this isn't a phase and that I will regret it later on down the road. Curious if anyone else has gone through this same dilemma? :sad:.

I think for me it boils down to feeling like I 'should' have a LV wallet to complete my collection. I see all the gorgeous wallet reveals and I get caught up in that ' oh I have to get that' mentality, when If I gave it thought, I would realize that wallets just aren't my thing. :sad:

I currently have a sarah vernis pomme, a gucci black leather, a coach leather, and a couple danier leather wallets. Oh and a gorgeous MK wallet. I have too many!! Lol. So I figure why not part with the ones that I can make the most off of. Then put the $$ towards a new bag. ( this means selling my LV and Gucci).
Right now I have a buyer for my Sarah so I may keep my Gucci as it is truly a gorgeous wallet and I got it for a steal. :smile:. The Sarah is beautiful but just too large for my needs. I only hope this isn't a phase and that I will regret it later on down the road. Curious if anyone else has gone through this same dilemma? :sad:.

I have never gone through LV wallet dilemma. I realized that wallet isn't my thing years ago when I always go back to my trusted beat up old Prada. Since then I stopped looking at wallets all together. No warm fuzzy feelings whatsoever. I don't get excited about wallets at all. On the other hand, I am going through similar struggle with my Tivoli PM. I am afraid that if I give it up I will regret later. In reality is that the bag was only used a few times and sits in closet permanently. I've made up my mind to give it up before my big LV purchase earlier this week. But now I am sitting on it wondering if I really should. I think what I worry the most is whether I will regret later. Anyway, I think (logical side if myself) it makes sense to pass it on to someone else who will love it. Easier said than done, right?

boyoverboard said:
I actually think I may love my SLGs more than my bags! Even if I'm not carrying an LV bag, most of the items inside are LV, which I love.

Are you planning to sell all your wallets?! Or are you keeping one large wallet and one small, for instance?

Me too, I have warm and fuzzy feelings for my SLGs but look at the bags as functional.