Am I losing the passion???

joyzbag

Nov 23, 2008
Went to my local LV boutique over the weekend. The only merchandise on display was a few Epi's and some random MC and Vernis. Looked like a few Mono's had come in, but not many. Plus......lots of empty shelves.

Can't believe that 5 weeks before Christmas and NO product! I'm not sure if I believe that there's a shortage. IMO...LV is holding back in order the make the product MORE special therefore enabling them to raise prices.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have a nice size collection and will always love my bags. But I'm finding myself leaning more towards other designers. So I wound up with a beautiful Gucci Boston in black with the traditional red/green webbing.

What is everyone else doing now and for the holiday season when there is no LV stock to be had??

I starting to lose the passion due to some many relatives in my husband's family is now carrying LV and I am getting burned out. I have started to look at other designer brands, the ones that my family is not familar with. :smartass:

I've been just waiting and also I think buying more than I normally would because I'm jumping on whatever bag I find that I've wanted. I was tempted at the Gucci store while in Atlanta last weekend, but found what I wanted at the LV Boutique, so I bought there.

I got my first Gucci last month but since then I bought a pre-loved Alma and two LV bag charms! I plan to buy a bandeau or two and maybe some slg's but I don't really have any LV bags on my wishlist right now. I might get another Gucci for Christmas. I feel I'm LV "bag content" right now. Next month, who knows!:P