Am I losing the passion???

joyzbag

Nov 23, 2008
Between NYC and DC
Went to my local LV boutique over the weekend. The only merchandise on display was a few Epi's and some random MC and Vernis. Looked like a few Mono's had come in, but not many. Plus......lots of empty shelves.

Can't believe that 5 weeks before Christmas and NO product! I'm not sure if I believe that there's a shortage. IMO...LV is holding back in order the make the product MORE special therefore enabling them to raise prices.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have a nice size collection and will always love my bags. But I'm finding myself leaning more towards other designers. So I wound up with a beautiful Gucci Boston in black with the traditional red/green webbing.

What is everyone else doing now and for the holiday season when there is no LV stock to be had??

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I've stopped buying LV not because of the shortage but nothing really interests me anymore. I'm buying Gucci for the holiday.

mrs moulds

2020 Bye,Felisha! Nipsey Hussle, Miss you...
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
In love with my life ❤️
I starting to lose the passion due to some many relatives in my husband's family is now carrying LV and I am getting burned out. I have started to look at other designer brands, the ones that my family is not familar with. :smartass:

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I've been just waiting and also I think buying more than I normally would because I'm jumping on whatever bag I find that I've wanted. I was tempted at the Gucci store while in Atlanta last weekend, but found what I wanted at the LV Boutique, so I bought there.

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I buy preowned anyway so it doesn't really effect me. I would have been in heaven with all of the Epi on display though!

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
I'm not buying LVs for Xmas as I'm waiting for the new colours for the Mahina to be released this January. Dying to see the Navy!

summer6310

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
NY
That Gucci black vintage web boston is to die for... the next bag that I wanna get on my wishlist is a LV but I'm very tempting to get that Gucci :P

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm thinking of start buying pre-loved from now. Don't feel like spending that much money on LVs anymore, falling for Bal & MiuMiu ;)

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
400 Degreez
At some point I have lost the passion as well and can tell you that it comes back with a vengeance!

Though I really want a red gucci bag and or a tobacco Boston web

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
My passion goes in and out. I've always been LV loyal but with all the recent feelings of LV playing games, I'm pretty over it. I want a Miu Miu bow bag!

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I got my first Gucci last month but since then I bought a pre-loved Alma and two LV bag charms! I plan to buy a bandeau or two and maybe some slg's but I don't really have any LV bags on my wishlist right now. I might get another Gucci for Christmas. I feel I'm LV "bag content" right now. Next month, who knows!:P