Am I losing my mind?

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I was sure I saw someone post a reveal and modeling pics of the bag below, which is the Caviar 31 accordion flap. Can anyone help me find this or let me know that I am imagining things? I have done a number of searches and it just isn't coming up. Thanks!

Jennifer

Attachments

• Caviar 32 Flap.jpg
    Caviar 32 Flap.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 185
I would like to know as well, ncswong, it seems like a really nice bag with lots of room. I know Hirsh has the blue one which I am very tempted to buy, would also like to know where we can get the red?

Is the red more burgendy, not a bright 10C red? Thanks!

This bag has really captured my interest as well...definitely interested in the red but would prefer to see it in person. I don't really like burgundy red that much. :smile:

nscwong, is that you in the picture? You wear it really well!

yeah, I saw theses IRL, they are nice.

I saw one at Chanel boutique at South Coast Plaza a few days ago.

They had the coral/salmon color. Gorgeous! They said they were hard to find in that color.

yeah, I saw theses IRL, they are nice.

I saw one at Chanel boutique at South Coast Plaza a few days ago.

They had the coral/salmon color. Gorgeous! They said they were hard to find in that color.

Did you see the coral/salmon color? is it the same as the one ncswong posted above?

I saw the red at Chanel 57th street as well as black & Blue. At Bloomies they had Red, Black, Beige. I can't remember if they had it at BG, but they definitely had black & beige.

I ordered the beige one from Bloomingdales, took advantage of the 20% off for new accounts. The bag was delivered today and is beautiful. very roomy yet not too big. I'm only 5'1" and its perfect for me. The color is beige with blush undertones. At first I was not sure if I was going to keep it since I have a maxi flap the exact same color but I've decided that the Caviar 31 accordion can be an every day bag and the maxi for dressier occasions.

I saw one & tried it on at NM. I thought it looked nice. I'm only 5'1" and it didn't look huge at all. It seemed like it can hold a lot and good for everyday. I wished the flap were a bit rounder though.