Am I loosing my mind?????

next time wear a t-shirt that says "keep your distance!! expensive bag in the premise" bubble wrap it too just in case. j/k

i know how you feel i sometimes would just like to cuss at thsoe people:supacool:

I thought it was just me! I carry the Multicolore Scarf tied to my Speedy and I swear there's fingerprints and things though there weren't any a few days ago. When I take it somewhere I always keep it close to me, and sometimes hold it on my lap just in case. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Most of the Vuittons are made to be durable....but people shouldn't just bang into someone, or touch their things....it's really rude.

I don't carry a superior bag if I'm going out somewhere really crowded or "outdoor-sy", unless I know it will stand up to the elements.

And about the kid thing, this makes me crazy!!! I have 2 (girl and boy, 14 & 11), they hold doors open for people and never, ever, bang into someone. They know and understand the personal space rule. And my personal rule for touching something "is it yours? is it a toy? then don't touch it!"

Manners are in short supply lately, and sometimes we have to leave what we love home in order to protect it. I totally agree with this thread, but am beginning to feel that the Miss Manners Guide To Edicate (spelling?) should be taught in schools.

One more thing - my kids could spot a real Vuitton at 20 paces, just the runoff of a purse obsessed Mom.:shame:

I have to speak up for my fellow security peeps. I work other kinds of security which I can't disclose.

There's a real legitimate reason why we have to do something like that. A lot of those policies come from the FBI and there is a good reason (that we don't divulge because then people would get creative). I know it sucks if she was trying to spite you but I've also have had to slam a bag and other things (including a LV mono) because the stiffness wouldn't allow me to see what exactly was between the lining. (They should be glad that we don't subject bags to this special test that I do to certian items that are made of foam. I have to crush them with my fist to search for about 9 kinds of items.)

I love that I'm not the only one who feels like this. :lol: When DH and I are shopping and he holds my speedy for me he holds it in such a way that he doesn't touch any of the vachetta. I asked him why he was holding it like that and he said ":shocked: I don't want to get any marks on it!" :shame: OK, so I'm a little anal about my bags. :lol: Poor DH I told him not to worry. :P

um no if somebody bumped into my bag i would of been like hol' up who u bumpin into. we can start plexin now anytime anyplace cause if u gon be disrespecting me or my bag thats how we gon handle it.

(just something i would do)

LOL* Your not alone! I am already thinking about how I am going to react when someone tries to even go near my precious Louis!

I dont think it's bad to overreact especially when you paid so much for it! :smile: