Am i just being weird?

takoyoshi

Luxury Mart
Mar 8, 2009
When i buy second hand bags, i really like it when they have the dustbag and/or box. And many times they don't, the seller says they lost them. I really don't get how you lose it after paying that much. Some people don't care about protecting it i guess.

Sorry needed to rant, am i the only one who thinks this?

No...you are not weird...I just think people throw out the dust bags for one because they are planning on selling their bags and then they turn around have to sell them later w/o dust bags. Also, with me at least...I don't store my bags in dust bags...because I personally want to see what I spent my money on. KWIM?

No...you are not weird...I just think people throw out the dust bags for one because they are planning on selling their bags and then they turn around have to sell them later w/o dust bags. Also, with me at least...I don't store my bags in dust bags...because I personally want to see what I spent my money on. KWIM?

I know what you mean and see where you're coming from.
Thanks for your reply =)

erm~my mum and my sisters dont throw away the boxes,in cases that the luggage has no space for the box, they will put the box inside the paper bag and carry them home~~my mum has an obsession with designer paper bags,dustbags and boxes..she claims that they are as valuable as the bag itself,haha~she keeps them nicely~:biggrin: