Am I insane for wanting a Chanel bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Up until now I've been getting Bal and Mulberry bags (also have a couple of LV and Chloé) and I've been dreaming of getting a Chanel bag since forever :drool: (so it seems). My husband and I are off to Rome in October and I began to panic :wtf: as there's no Balenciaga store, but then I thought it may be my golden opportunity to get a Chanel Jumbo flap in black caviar. Is it worth every penny? Is it durable, do you guys use it all the time and do you love it? TIA.:tup:

2. To me it's worth it, they are classic and you can think of it as an investment.

That's what I keep telling my husband, at least....

3. Nobody on this forum will try to talk you out of it. LOL.

4. Absolutely worth any penny, this is not just a bag, its Chanel! Go for it! Plus, if you get tired of it, there is always a good resell value :smile:

5. The black caviar jumbo flap is one of my favorite Chanel bags:tup::tup:, love it so much that have 2 black ones (one w/silver and the other w/ gold hardware), the caviar leather is so durable, worry free, and use it almost daily. G/L on your new purchase and vacation:smile:

6. Of course it's worth every penny!!! Get it and you won't regret it!

7. Lol. Every lady needs a Chanel bag! hehehe

8. Thanks for your most excellent advice ladies, it seems like a lot of money but it's true that it may be more of an investment. Will look forward and will post pics in a couple of months. Am as giddy as a school girl!

9. GO FOR IT! I was also really into Balenciaga before I started buying Chanel. And I feel that the Chanel bags are actually more value for the money because they are so classic and well made.

10. Yes, Chanel is definitely worth every penny (and more!) :tup:

11. I agree, i think chanel is uber feminine.

12. I agree with everyone here. Definitely worth every penny. beautifully made bags that will last a long long long time. :tup:

13. #13 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Me too! ^^^ I agree with all the previous ladies posts. You can't go wrong with CHANEL!!!:heart: Classic & timeless.

14. I agree with everyone here..... Chanel is timeless

15. it's worth every penny, even after I used mine many times, I still love it so much. For sure it makes a lot of heads turn :yes: