Am I in love with the bag or the name?...

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Again, I on the hunt for my 1st BBag and I am a white tee and jeans with kick a$$ shoes abd a fantastic bag kinda girl. That being said do I want a mix of cloth with leather (i love both pink and green) or do I want to continue to hold out for the perfect all leather bag? I do think this bag would look gorgeous with my usual outfits. Help plz I am the worst @ decision making! :graucho:

Attachments

• 23120-iID_326x290.jpg
    23120-iID_326x290.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 62
Its a personal preference, really. I personally don't care for the cloth/leather mixed bags but if this bag makes your heart skip a beat, then by all means you should rock it! Would you see yourself getting tired of the look/print after a while? In the past, I've bought bags with patterns but found that I would get tired of them after a very short time. Now, I just stick to solid color all leather bags. I still do fun colors but just not prints/mixed materials.

Not too many people like the printed fabric BBags, including me. Solid leather is more worth it for the money you spend plus it's the Bal leather that makes Balenciaga so addictive. I myself is so hooked w/ the Bal awesome colors & leather w/ Gh combo, but that's me.

Hmm both of you make great points! But I also think that because most of my bags are solid colors a little splash would add a little spark and variety to my collection. As for getting tired of it I dunno? I think I would wear it in the spring/summer then store it and bring out my darker beauties. I do know one concern for me is fabric care. Again I am on the fence, but I absolutely adore the brightness, and I am sure if I do make this my 1st Bbag it wont be my last!!

If you love it and can't get it off your mind, then by all means you SHOULD go for it! It really doesn't matter what the rest of us think. :smile: It would look great with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. ..

Ya know its interesting I keep asking myself "would I like it as much if it werent a BBag?" And I dont have an answer, So maybe that IS my answer, I should wait? I also have never had a BBag so maybe having not "experienced" the leather I am a less educated consumer? I could get my "pop" of color from an all leather bag like say a vermillion. I do think that a leather bag will last much longer, so I may just wait...

Last edited:
Well I really love it with the outfit you described but you might be in trouble after that. I'd buy it only if it were a bargain because I think versatility would be a big issue. It would be nice to be a bit different though.

I am not a big fan of leather / cloth bags either. However, I must say that I have always looked at this Vert Gazon / Fuschia Floral combo very favourably.

I really liked this combination and the colour. But when I hunted it down when it was half off, there were only bags that were less than perfect - so I didn't get them. While, I'd prefer an all leather bag, I must say that this combination of the floral material and the leather trim. I had thought about it and my heart ached a while too.

I am strangely attracted to this combination! The colors look absolutely vibrant and very gorgeous actually! I wouldn't care much about it being all leather or not as long as I really like it and its at a price i'm comfortable with.

I have to agree with most of the ladies. While this bag is beautiful, how versatile would it be? If you're going to shell out the amount of cash bbag's cost, get something you know you will use a ton, go with everything, and know what you won't get sick of it by next season. I personally would look into a bright colored all leather bbag with giant hardware, since that seems what youre drawn to! :tup: