Am I having a Fashion Brainfreeze???

To wear or not to wear???

• Holy crap...that is ugly!!!

• Very cute...I love vintage!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this vintage vest ugly...and I am just not realizing it???? It would be just for every day....just as pictured...with jeans! Opinions...please! For some reason...I can't decide!

I agree with the poster that mentioned the gaps are bothersome.

OK...green vest...round 2!!! I tucked the bottom two ties under...but I can cut them off...if this looks cute!!!

This look is so much better.

However, I think you should just return the vest all together. It seems like to much work to get it to look cute and there may always be something a bit off with the look.

OK...green vest...round 2!!! I tucked the bottom two ties under...but I can cut them off...if this looks cute!!!
I like it much better with just the top ties. I actually think it looked better with the first shirt you had on, though. The blousy second one is what's making it look so "peasanty" IMO.

I could see it with the first white top, just the top tied, skinny jeans and a pair of slouchy Frye-type boots. I still think it has potential. I wouldn't give up on it...

Um... No. I would pass on the item altogether. You are trying so hard to make it work (LOL I :heart: Tim Gunn!) but it is just NOT working. Please return it.

PS. I am not trying to be rude.. at least I didn't quote you and say "Holy crap, that is ugly!"

It has been returned!! I usually don't have to work so much to make something look cute...so I figure it will be one of those things that hovers in my closet...never actually being worn! Thank you all for chiming in...positive and negative alike!

i think it would look better if you had a black loose fitting blouse under, some dark skinny jeans with boots, and cut the ties off just wear it open! at first i really didn't like it but i think it does have potential the more i look at it. but the cut those ties off!

P.S. Please forgive the cat stretching in the background...I promise that although he looks as if he is being tortured....he is not!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I totally didn't even notice him until I read your next post!! That is too funny, though!!

I honestly really like vest, and maybe I'm having a little bit of a Fashion Brainfreeze based on some of the other suggestions/comments about the white shirt underneath, but I actually really like the way that you're wearing it in the photo. I think that it really works nicely the way that the vest is more fitted and the top tends to flow away from the body slightly.