Am I Hapi?

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Good Evening H Ladies and Gents!

I had a really quick question for ya'll.

Does a "once-around" Hapi Bracelet exist? I've seen some in the MP that go around the wrist multiple times but I just want a single Hapi....I'm not that cheery.

I recently bought another wonderful black bracelet recently but the hardware doesn't match with my Gucci Horsebit belt in Silver....It's driving me :cursing::cursing::cursing:. I thought a Black Hapi would be perfect!

Thanks in Advance!

The "Hapi" wraps around a couple of times, J. But what about something like this? I have one and my cousin bought one as well and he LOVES it!!!! I believe it's called an "Etrivier".......(Barenia, baby.......)

Attachments

• Barenia-Etrivier.jpg
    Barenia-Etrivier.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 161
There are so many.....hapi bracelets come in both single and double tour. And also in varying finishes for the buckles. Hapi: Tandem(Double H), Kelly(like the end of a Kelly's strap), Justine(oval). Am sure there are others that I have never seen before.

Colours I have seen are: Natural, White, Black, Chocolate, Rouge H and Rouge Garance.

yeah there are plenty of different style buckles you can get (most of them are in a H shape or have a H synonymous theme i.e. kelly closure) i have the kelly closure one, they all come in a variety of lengths i think there is: single, double and quadruple. though as far as i know they cost the same price. Though i think the single ones are quite small and look lonely if not teamed up with other bracelets, esp. on man wrists with i tried them on. Good luck with it!

Hmmm...not sure...I see a compliment, but not a "match" in this case...

TRL...trying to imagine w/ belt and sneaks, yes? And primarily black?

Tournis might also work...

Do you want minimal hardware on the bracelet?

Hmmm...not sure...I see a compliment, but not a "match" in this case...

TRL...trying to imagine w/ belt and sneaks, yes? And primarily black?

Tournis might also work...

Do you want minimal hardware on the bracelet?

I had a S'Mom moment last night and *THOUGHT* about buffing the gold off the hardware of the "other" bracelet. I'm not sure it will work because I don't know exactly what's under the gold....

I'm thinking the Hapi because the it's very minimal silver. I just want something simple. Nobody usually sees the belt unless I tuck in my shirt but it still really bothers me that the hardwares are clashing- I'm a little OCD. I'm going to stop by H after work as I don't have too much time before work and will take all the suggestions and try 'em out!

P.S. Those wonderfully brilliant metallic shoes I PMed you are ONLY for special occasions. But they will make a little silver on my wrist pop!