Am I hallucinating?! Guy's goth-ish LV BRACELET?!

ignus

Dokka ni ikitai-----
Jan 4, 2007
Hey everyone!

I saw this on one of the other LV forums and they say that it is one is one of the new collection?!
I really like the gothic looks...Right now I'm wearing a Diesel leather bracelet and wanted something new...I've been looking for some kind of men's LV accessory and this is the answer!!!

Please tell me this is true! if not wake me up from my dream :wtf:

If it is going to be released, please please please tell me when it's coming out and the pricing would be a great help!! I live in Japan but not in Tokyo...I hope they have it where I live!!!

Kinda gives out the Diesel/Armani Exchange vibes :graucho:

Thanks!!!

you're not imagining things! it looks really nice, but when i tried this on i got scratched, it caught on my pant pocket and fine knit jumper too. either im simply retarded or the bracelet is lethal. whichever it is.... no sale for the Duck.

Thanks for the prompt replies everyone! So I'm not dreaming afterall :roflmfao:

Its the Victoria bracelet from the S/S 07 collection. It retails for about $360 USD. I have it. I really like it. You should see the pendant.

Hey Gerarv! I tried finding it in the LV forum and in google and couldn't find a picture to the pendant...do you happen to have a picture of it? how much is it retailed at? and if you have time, would you mind posting a picture of you wearing it please? Thanks! :Push:

Thanks for the prompt replies everyone! So I'm not dreaming afterall :roflmfao:

Hey Gerarv! I tried finding it in the LV forum and in google and couldn't find a picture to the pendant...do you happen to have a picture of it? how much is it retailed at? and if you have time, would you mind posting a picture of you wearing it please? Thanks! :Push:

$450 USD or something like that. This picture is from their men's catalog. Have fun!

Attachments

• pendant.JPG
    pendant.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 123