Am I going crazy???

slsk

pastry chef / sniper
O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
Someone please go look. When I was compiling the dimensions for IB Mini thread, I saw a YELLOW Love Me Midi. I went back and it wasn't there. Now it's back.

Does anyone else see it or am I experiencing BE color hallucinations??? :nuts:

No, you aren't crazy... (unless we both are). I saw a Navy midi IB (no pic yet) there a few days ago and then it disappeared and now it's back again. They must be experimenting with the site.

Last edited:
Well, yay! Although after I posted this, I remembered that I saw a pink Love Me on the site this weekend that's now gone.... or at least, I think I saw it.... cue Twilight Zone music...

Nope, you're not going crazy! I just checked out the website and it's there - yellow love me midi. Are you buying???!!!! It's so pretty!!!!

Sadly, I won't be buying it. I'm plotting an IB next but I think the yellow would be a super fun summer bag in one of the cross body styles.

Yes.....you're crazy....any other questions????!!!!!! :P

HAHAHA!! I think maybe we're ALL going a little crazy. Tales of new leathers, hints about a soon-to-be-held Sample Sale, all those new things on the website... And Jackie's SO almost ready to have that baby that I haven't pestered her as much as I usually do.