Am I going crazy???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Someone please go look. When I was compiling the dimensions for IB Mini thread, I saw a YELLOW Love Me Midi. I went back and it wasn't there. Now it's back.

Does anyone else see it or am I experiencing BE color hallucinations??? :nuts:

2. Nope, you're not going crazy! I just checked out the website and it's there - yellow love me midi. Are you buying???!!!! It's so pretty!!!!

3. #3 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    No, you aren't crazy... (unless we both are). I saw a Navy midi IB (no pic yet) there a few days ago and then it disappeared and now it's back again. They must be experimenting with the site.

4. slsk!!!!!!! :okay: you are so not crazy, it is there and she is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum!

5. Well, yay! Although after I posted this, I remembered that I saw a pink Love Me on the site this weekend that's now gone.... or at least, I think I saw it.... cue Twilight Zone music...

6. Sadly, I won't be buying it. I'm plotting an IB next but I think the yellow would be a super fun summer bag in one of the cross body styles.

7. Yes.....you're crazy....any other questions????!!!!!! :P

8. HAHAHA!! I think maybe we're ALL going a little crazy. Tales of new leathers, hints about a soon-to-be-held Sample Sale, all those new things on the website... And Jackie's SO almost ready to have that baby that I haven't pestered her as much as I usually do.

9. And London Fashion Week!