Am I getting a little too obsessive? Now I really want ......

Cristina said:
I'm joining the enablers here and saying get it :nuts: I had considered selling mine, but then I thought about it and what a great bag it is, and decided not to.

You won't regret it, the leather is fabulous and it's just a cool-looking bag :love:

POST PICTURES! :nuts: :P

Oh yeah!
The leather is AWSOME, I wish I didnt see this georgeous bag in person! God please tell me there wont be a color addiction to Paddys too. I will literally be a bag lady and not in a good way:amazed: And may I add divorced too:cry:

ranskimmie said:
Oh yeah!
The leather is AWSOME, I wish I didnt see this georgeous bag in person! God please tell me there wont be a color addiction to Paddys too. I will literally be a bag lady and not in a good way:amazed: And may I add divorced too:cry:

:lol: Poor ranskimmie! You can move to Florida with me and we can spend all of our money on bags :P I don't find all of the colors that the paddy comes in appealing. To me, Balenciaga's colors are much brighter and more fun than the paddy colors. I don't think you'll have much to worry about there :amuse:

What are you still doing here, anyway? Go get buying that paddy! :nuts:

i have two chloes. the weight doesn't get to me anymore, it used to. i have the grenat and anthracite. i really want a whiskey, but i can hold off for a while.

Many of you are also involved over on tFS in their Chloe thread.

Perhaps you saw this morning that someone posted about a NEW paddy for A/W 2006 - in black with all black hardware. :biggrin: :nuts:

I am very excited for this to be true - in fact, I am not (mark my words) will not buy another paddy in anticipation of this bag.

According to the SA who told the tFS member, it is a gorgous, striking, amazing, bag. :nuts:

Loganz said:

Perhaps you saw this morning that someone posted about a NEW paddy for A/W 2006 - in black with all black hardware. :biggrin: :nuts:

I am very excited for this to be true - in fact, I am not (mark my words) will not buy another paddy in anticipation of this bag.

According to the SA who told the tFS member, it is a gorgous, striking, amazing, bag. :nuts:

I'm trying to ignore that comment.

so..uh...when do A/W bags come out? :lol:

Loganz said:

Thats O.K. just keep the Bbags coming in the mean time:P

nawth21 said:
I'm trying to ignore that comment.

so..uh...when do A/W bags come out? :lol:

ignore what comment?? :amuse:

I would guess we would have to wait until July/August? I am not sure, just as long as it is enough time to see zero's on my CC statements. :P

Loganz said:

Just when I thought I'd only own one black bag :shame: That black hardware sounds so cool.

ranskimmie said:
:nuts: AAAAHH HA!
you will be living vicariousley through me. I see:biggrin: You know what really sucks?! I want so badly to post pics of me and my bags and I cant get it to work. Our sweet Ayla, does my posting on this forum for me from my e-bay pics. Im dyin' over here!!!!

Well, on the dark blue...yes. But I have the big pocket on its way (arriving TOMORROW!!!!!:nuts:) so not TOO vicariously. And an Edith in whiskey, but who knows when that will arrive? My SA says it may come in this week, but no guarantees.

well, i will be of help to you. do not get it. save your tax money for a rainy day.
paddys are more readily available now.
take the time and enjoy your bbags and lv.

everyone, please do not hate me, but someone has got to help.

Loganz said:

:love: :love: black:love: i like