Am i dumb or am i dumb??

Don't feel stupid, it happened to a lot of girls here. We are very supportive if someone here buys a fake handbag without knowing it. Try to get your money back.

Or, you can call the store near you that you know of that sells Jimmy Choos shoes. Ask the sales associate when the Rep for Jimmy choos will be coming by again. Then drop in their with your bag and see what he/she says!

Hi,

I don't think you are dumb at all! You are just inexperienced & you are a nice person, thats why you believe people who say 'authentic' even when the item is not. Plenty of us have fallen for that many, many times darl!

ok, I've spent around 15 minutes comparing the pics. Now, before I say anything, I would just like to say that alot of major department stores & high end websites (like eluxury.com) get the a sample to photograph before teh product is finalised , so consequently, sometimes the pictures they show, differ from the real end product that is for sale, so that could be the case here. Unfortunately, there a several big diffrences between the ebay pictures & the BG pics.

The material does look like a sort of vinyl, not leather, but as someone else said, that could just be the lighting. The placement of the Jimmy choo logo plaque is lower on the ebay bag than the BG bag. The metal zipper tags are a different shape on the bags & the square metal decorations are very different. On the BG bag, they appear to be much more flat that the ebay pics.

Look at the shape of the bottom of the handles where it meets the main frame of the bag. On the BG bag, itsa very pronounced sqaure shape, on the ebay bag, its a lot more rounded when it turns int othe handle.

Look at the handle. On the BG bag there is clearly some sort of framework in the handle, this makes the handle its self a sort of 3D rounded handle. The handle on the ebay bag is completely flat. There is no molding at all.

I am not categorically saying its fake, I haven't seen this Choo bag IRL so I am no expert, but thes are just seom differences I have noticed from comparing the two.

Good luck with it, when it arrives, havea really, really good look over it & if it is fake, don't be afraid to go through paypal to get your money back.

The one thing that sends up a very BIG red flag after looking at that auction is the fact that the Userid is kept private. Never, ever bid on a bag if the seller is keeping buyers names private. You should really read the thread on authenticating ebay listings. It's very useful!

If the seller guarantees he will return your money then I think you'll be ok. He doesn't want you to ruin his perfect feedback after all. Jeez! Perfect feedback! That makes me sick. :yucky:

The one thing that sends up a very BIG red flag after looking at that auction is the fact that the Userid is kept private. Never, ever bid on a bag if the seller is keeping buyers names private. You should really read the thread on authenticating ebay listings. It's very useful!
Actually, many legit sellers keep their buyers' names private, so their buyers don't get a bunch of spam from fake bag sellers.

well good news, i got a refund. I said the bag was not authentic and they refunded the money, now im just wondering about feedback. Im wary to provide negative feedback but i should. Amazes me how these people have 100% feedback.

hi, yes i emailed them, i didnt want to get the bag and then return it.
Im trying to read up on all the threads here just so i know what to look out for from now on.
I appreciate everyones help - i really do.