Am I dreaming!? Mini, not Mini Lin, is back!?

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I was just browsing elux, and it's back!!! It's under "Handbags and Backpacks" section

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
No I don't! I usually just check under the New Arrivals section and that's it.

May 27, 2006
I can't believe it's back! I bought my Lucille under the intentions it was discontinued! Thinking it'll be rare.
How disappointing! But I love my Lucille no matter what!

littlepanda

ジェームス・イハ ^_^
May 23, 2006
Taiwan
Wow! I would love to get a Josephine.. too bad the only color available is Khaki.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I'm thinking it's still discontinued, but they're sending the stock around currently. And stuff goes on elux quicker because there are so many people who don't have a local store to buy from.
Anyway, whatever's left here is it. Re-releases are pretty rare and it would be weird that they would re-release it so soon after it was discontinued and the mini lin was introduced.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I'm thinking it's still discontinued, but they're sending the stock around currently. And stuff goes on elux quicker because there are so many people who don't have a local store to buy from.
Anyway, whatever's left here is it. Re-releases are pretty rare and it would be weird that they would re-release it so soon after it was discontinued and the mini lin was introduced.
:yes: :yes: :yes: