Am I crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

bling-nut

Mar 10, 2007
So I am going to Greece this summer and it has been booked since January so I have had lots of time to plan which LV to take with me. Minimum amount to cover all my needs and that includes, mono neverfull gm, azur neverfull pm, mono eva, helene wallet, jasmine sunglasses, mini pochette accessories and a red epi jewelry case.
And then I threw a monkey wrench into my plans and bought a like new red epi noe. Which I really don't need to bring with me but not sure I can leave her behind! She hasn't arrived yet and I leave July 1st and will be gone for 2 months, I can't go away and leave a brand new bag for 2 months!
Should I take her along too? I know I probably should leave her behind but I am so excited to get her!

If you have room to take your new bag, why not? I love red Epi, I'm sure your Noe will be gorgeous!

Where in Greece are you going? I love Greece, my favourite place to holiday!

If you have room to take your new bag, why not? I love red Epi, I'm sure your Noe will be gorgeous!

Where in Greece are you going? I love Greece, my favourite place to holiday!

My sister in law lives in Athens but I will mostly be with my in laws in Corinth. Actually a little town just outside Corinth by the beach. I am looking forward to spending 2 months on the Corinthian coast!

I am taking all my LV as carry on. I was originally taking everything inside my Neverfull gm because it's big enough to hold all my bags and all my other stuff. But now that I am thinking about taking my Noe as well I am thinking I will carry it as a purse. Lots of people carry a carry on and a purse. I usually try to stream line my life so I usually just have one bag to carry on but I am having serious issues with leaving my new Noe behind so I may make an exception just this once!

Do you need to take both neverful's? Personally I like to travel light, so I would just take one neverful (for the day) and the eva for evenings (plus wallet, sunglasses).

I know its exciting to have a new bag, but I would also be peeved if someone stole it out of my room while I was out sightseeing using another LV...

Have a nice time though. Greece is lovely!

When I had me large black epi one, it weighted 10lbs when I had everything in it I needed daily.
Can you carry something heavy while traveling? If so, bring it,if not leave it home

If it were me...I would carry it every day from now until you leave for your trip. Then I'd leave the new bag behind so I'd have something to look forward to when I returned home. Congratulations on your new bag! Have a great trip!

I know that feeling of getting a new bag and having to use it!! Sometimes I plan a week's worth of outfits to go with a certain bag:biggrin: Anyway, I like the suggestion of using the bag as much as possible before going away.
Just curious though--do you have a housesitter/LV watcher for the two months you'll be gone? I'd be a little nervous too, to leave all my bags behind for that long!

Do you need to take both neverful's? Personally I like to travel light, so I would just take one neverful (for the day) and the eva for evenings (plus wallet, sunglasses).

I know its exciting to have a new bag, but I would also be peeved if someone stole it out of my room while I was out sightseeing using another LV...

Have a nice time though. Greece is lovely!

I am not staying in hotels, I am staying with relatives. If I do go to a hotel for a night or 2 I won't take all my bags with me, probably just the one I am using.

I know that feeling of getting a new bag and having to use it!! Sometimes I plan a week's worth of outfits to go with a certain bag:biggrin: Anyway, I like the suggestion of using the bag as much as possible before going away.
Just curious though--do you have a housesitter/LV watcher for the two months you'll be gone? I'd be a little nervous too, to leave all my bags behind for that long!

My husband and son are only coming to Greece for one month and during that time my parents will be in and out as they live in a small town and need to come to the city every now and then for shopping and things and we have security and good neighbors. And lucky for my LV when people break in they tend to go for jewelry to sell for cash. So my left behind bags should be fine. I'm not taking my ebene speedy, delightful pm or epi pochette....and still sure about my Noe.

since you're staying with family, there's no need to worry about hotel staffs. i say bring it with you, since its such a long vacations. its good to have a few purses that you can rotate. enjoy your holiday!

i say take it with you!!! in this way, for the days you want to carry more stuff than the nf pm or an eva can hold but not that much as a gm, there you have noe!!! 2 months is a long time. Have a nice time, Corinthos has great beaches.

i say take it with you!!! in this way, for the days you want to carry more stuff than the nf pm or an eva can hold but not that much as a gm, there you have noe!!! 2 months is a long time. Have a nice time, Corinthos has great beaches.

You totally get me! that is exactly what I was thinking! we are staying 10 min walk from the beach. Rocky beaches mostly which I'm not used to but the warm med makes up for it!
We are staying in Cokoni which is about 40 min from Corinthos. We are really looking forward to it. Canadians really appreciate the hot greek weather.