Am I crazy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone here have bags that they bought months ago that they haven't used yet - that are still with their tags on? i think i should just return it, but i really love/loved it. But I am wondering... I haven't used it yet, so should I just return it? I was getting ready to do that, but then... i was worried i would regret it if i returned it. does anyone else out there ever go through this dillemma? If so, what do you do?

2. yes! i'm going thru this EXACT thing! bags that i LOVE(D) but have had them for months and haven't used them. 5 bags to be exact ... i'm bringing them back to return tomorrow- that like $1200 of bags that i could put towards things i'll use!

3. i think part of it is because of coach's very generous return policy (no limit just keep tags and receipt)... anyways, let me know if you end up returning it. i am still worried i will regret it, so i am still sitting on the decision.

4. Happens to me all the time. I tend to hold on to them for a few months to see if I still like them then. I have taken bags back because I haven't used them, then regretted it, and was only able to get it again on one of the auction sites, or not at all. :rolleyes::true:

5. Welcome to my world......:P

6. I am at 5 NWT bags right now...

7. I am the opposite... I use my new bag right after I purchase it. Which isn't really a good thing because then there is no way you can return it and get your $$ back! I consider having the bags NWT kind of a good thing if it means potential money back in your pocket!!!

8. Not crazy, I think that's a great thing. When I get a new bag, I'm always too excited and must use it right away. Sometimes I find myself wishing I could return a bag, but of course it's too late because I've already used it.

9. Some of mine sit NWT until I gather the matching accessories to use with them (if I've determined that I need it..) and then I put them into rotation.

10. me too! lol!!!
    and that's only my coach!
    i have 4 NWT Rebecca minkoff and 2 nwt Treesje!

11. As of now, I only have 1 bag that is NWT in my closet. I bought it in December but it's going to be my summer bag so it's waiting for it's turn!

12. I have a few NWT bags in the closet, but I've pared it down to the ones I know I'll use eventually (when I stop buying more new bags, lol). I had several more that I decided I wouldn't use so I returned them, and then of course used that money to buy new bags. If you really love it and you're not sure, I'd wait a bit, I felt that way about one bag I returned and I still regret it.

13. Right now I have three 3 NWT...but I'm not big on returning, I fear the "letter"

I sometimes buy purses that are "seasonal" and a bag that is seasonal may sit for a good long while. I have no problem keeping things new until the right time. Everything for a reason, you know?

14. I have 5 too

Bordeaux Kira
    Linen Op Art Sabrina
    Embossed Python Darcy
    Fawn Patent Editorial Zoe
    Green Croc Garnet

I also have Michael Kors Hamilton tote. I love them all and have no intention of parting with any of them!

15. No your not crazy, I do it too! :smile: