Am I Crazy?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    Whenever I get a new bag or accessory, I usually put a lot of thought into it (unless I obsess over it to the point where I just got ahead and buy it!). Most of the bags that I have are LE's or not as generic.

I've been obsessing over the Vernis Alma MM for some time, and have just seen the new colors, and have fallen in love with Bleu Nuit. My question is, should I sell 3 of the bags I have to get one?

(borrowed from bagaholicboy)

[​IMG]

I work hard for the bags that I buy (besides gifts of course), so I don't have an extra $2k laying around to spend.

The reason I'm considering selling the three bags above is because:
    #1 - My xxx just isn't a big enough bag for me for every day
    #2 and #3 - I never use these, even though I love them, and it's a shame to just let them sit on the shelf for the amount they cost

So am I crazy? Should I keep the bags that I have? Or should I go for the Alma?

2. I don't think you are crazy...if you don't use the bags what is point in keeping them...KWIM? Might as well...get something that you will get your money's worth out of it!

3. go for the alma, seriously!!! :woohoo:

4. Yes I forgot to mention...GO FOR THE ALMA!!!!!!:yahoo:

5. Haha you guys aren't helping! You're just making me want it even more!! :nuts:

6. i would sell 1 and 3 and hold on to the roses pochette a little longer. the bleu nuit is a beautiful color. i am interested in it myself

7. #7 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    I got the xxxxxxxxxx from a friend, probably less than what it was worth, so I wouldn't have any idea how much to list it for. There's a few on evilBay for like $600+, but I don't think it would sell for that much, but I wish selling 1 and 3 would be enough!

8. I'd love a Balenciaga like that so would hesitate to tell you to get rid of it but I suppose it depends if you think you will get use out of the Alma, or will it be too beautiful and precious to use!! :biggrin:

9. If you're not using those 3 bags, I'd sell them to fund the Alma!

The bleu nuit is stunning!

10. Go for the Alma!!! I have it in Amarante and it such a great bag

11. I would sell them - I am wanting that alma myself and trying to figure out what I can get rid of to get one myself! If I were you, I might hold on to #2 for awhile, cause I think it will go up in value as it gets harder to find and the holidays come up. It seems summer is never the best time to sell - good luck!

12. keep the Roses pochette - sell the others - get the Alma!!!

13. If you are not using your other bags then sell them for something that you will use. I had a hard time letting go of a few bags but I wasn't using them! I ended up selling them and getting my HG Chanel Bag!

14. I agree!

15. Keep the Balenciaga and sell the other two!