Am I crazy?

1. I have a balenciaga magenta day bag which I totally love. It's perfect for the summer time and I am in love with the smooshy leather!! :heart: But lately I have been thinking about maybe selling it to get another bag. I have heard that the color of magenta looks better as a city style. But what are the odds that if I sell my day, I'll find a city??? Or maybe I should just keep my day bag.

ARGH I feel like I'm going insane... :shocked:

2. Well, the odds that you will find a city if you sell your day are the exact same if you don't sell your day.:lol: So, since it won't increase your odds, keep the day and look for the city.:flowers:

3. I say keep your magenta day until you come across a magenta city and see which one you'll like better. Although, you may end up keeping both as it a gorgeous color ;) After all, I would! :graucho:

4. crap, ive been looking for a magenta day.
    already have the apple down -thanks to a pf member-
    now the search for the magenta is on!

5. Well maybe I'll find a city out there SOMEWHERE!

6. There's a magenta Twiggy in eBay right now ... would this be an option instead of a city maybe ? Here's the Item # 6888885245 !

7. I'd keep any style Bbag in magenta. It's a fabulous color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice