Am I Crazy to be wanting a Denim Baggy PM? Is it too outdated?

Do any of you still carry the older denim line?
Looks like the Baggy PM is perfect size - not too big and not too small.

I like the Lichen color but it's so hard to find. Next choice is pink and then blue. I think I'm really liking this bag.

Anyone out there still digging this line?

Yep - I bought a Mini Denim Pleaty (blue) a few months ago from Yoogi's and I absolutley love it. I really love that older Denim line and would consider getting more. Go for it! :tup:

I say go for it! I missed out on the denim speedy and baggy; I wish I could find both bags NWT and I would definately buy them. I do own the neo cabby in blue and gray and I love them!

I don't own one. I think they are still in, esp now that it's going to be summer... i bet it will look great on you... geez that is a lot in your list... are you thinking of getting all of them this year? Well we are just alike, keep on thinking what to buy next.

Thank you all so much for your input. This has really made up my mind! I'm going to try to be patient and look for a green one, but the pink is a great candidate as well :biggrin:

Aigen...Yes, I still have quite a ways to go with my collection. I don't even have a casual LV shoulder bag lol. Just my Roxy but she's more my church bag.

This year, I think my final my wishlist is: Denim Baggy PM for the Summer, Nimpus PM for Winter, BB Electric and Bellevue Pomme PM or Sherwood Pomme. I think I can get two out of these 4. Unless I get a promotion later in the year, then maybe I'll treat myself to all 4 lol but I would feel bad. I'm only supposed to spend around $2500 and I've already spent $1300 lol.

My first LV was the Baggy PM in blue purchased from ELuxury. Denim will never go out of style so there will always be something to wear it with. I also bought the extra long strap so I can wear it crossbody. I love to wear it both ways. It's a nice casual bag.

Thank you all so much for your input. This has really made up my mind! I'm going to try to be patient and look for a green one, but the pink is a great candidate as well :biggrin:

Aigen...Yes, I still have quite a ways to go with my collection. I don't even have a casual LV shoulder bag lol. Just my Roxy but she's more my church bag.

This year, I think my final my wishlist is: Denim Baggy PM for the Summer, Nimpus PM for Winter, BB Electric and Bellevue Pomme PM or Sherwood Pomme. I think I can get two out of these 4. Unless I get a promotion later in the year, then maybe I'll treat myself to all 4 lol but I would feel bad. I'm only supposed to spend around $2500 and I've already spent $1300 lol.

A girl needs to get what she needs to get. I really have to put myself on ban now... this time it's for real, my bank account is totally hot, at least one of us still has something to spend. goodluck to whatever you decide, either way they will be beautiful.

i think you should wear anything you like ... i have LV denim and i dont think its dated - LV denim is a rather unique piece from the LV collection - not dated at all imo

I love the Denim line and you hardly see anyone carrying them--which is nice. I like the pink but the blue and green are really pretty. I think there's a green- the lichen color- (I don't think it's a baggy though) on Yoogies or Ann's....
I would probably rotate the bag a lot and not let it sit out in the sun too much to prevent fading and then it should last pretty long.

i totally agree.

I love the Denim line and you hardly see anyone carrying them--which is nice. I like the pink but the blue and green are really pretty. I think there's a green- the lichen color- (I don't think it's a baggy though) on Yoogies or Ann's....
I would probably rotate the bag a lot and not let it sit out in the sun too much to prevent fading and then it should last pretty long.