Am I Crazy to be wanting a Denim Baggy PM? Is it too outdated?

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Do any of you still carry the older denim line?
Looks like the Baggy PM is perfect size - not too big and not too small.

I like the Lichen color but it's so hard to find. Next choice is pink and then blue. I think I'm really liking this bag.

Anyone out there still digging this line?

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
i don't think they are dated either. i always like the denim line but the only thing that holds me back from buying one is fading on the denim. personal preference, i only like the brand new deep color look. i think its a great summer or casual bag.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
i don't think they are dated either. i always like the denim line but the only thing that holds me back from buying one is fading on the denim. personal preference, i only like the brand new deep color look. i think its a great summer or casual bag.

Hmm..I don't think I would care about the fading too much. Maybe on the speedy style I would? Good point to think about though - thanks!

I think they are super cute. I have a cabas raye and I love it. I love the denim!

Thanks! I think I'm going to be a fan too...I love the Cabas raye - such a cool looking bag. I wish I could splurge on the new denim line - I just love those! But still needing an Alma in my collection too so saving for that as well.

There was actually a slightly pink denim shoulder bag on my favorite reseller's site - it looked so pretty, but someone else beat me to it :biggrin:

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
The denim line is one of my all time favorites. I still love it. I have both pink and green denim bags. The green color is really my favorite but I love the hot pink for spring/summer. I never really liked the blue. I do see them posted every now and then online at yogis.closet and fashionphile. I have the baggy GM and I love the size and slouch to the bag, I think it really is a great bag and would get it over the PM size.

janetr

Dec 8, 2007
I love my denim baggy! Its a really good size and perfect to carry around all day. Its a bit small for me for travel but for an everyday casual bag....its the best. Boy, the quality is there too. You cannot wear this thing out! I got mine 3 yrs ago and still love it.LVs will not ever be out of style.