Am I crazy? Sell Pochette Métis for Speedy B 25?

I have both bags and like a lot of people say. It depends on one's life style. Im opposite, i got the speedy b 25 first then a month later I got the pm and i fell inlove with the pm and somewhat out of love with the speedy. The reason behind it was my life style. Im a student so the pm, being flat, it fits in my chair (cramped theater styled chairs [emoji34]) with me. In a regular desk i can lay it flat on my lap under the desk while still having it on. As for the speedy I found that it was just too boxy. I have no where to put it but on the floor [emoji37] it doesnt fit between me and the desk and im petite. I also find that the speedy bumps into lot of things; walls, doors, desks, people, steering wheel. Dnt get me wrong, when i see her and other people's speedy b 25 i still get butterflies so I only carry my speedy b on weekends and outings now.

P.S. Congratulations on your new speedy! She's gorgeous! Mine is in DE.

Last edited:
I have both bags and like a lot of people say. It depends on one's life style. Im opposite, i got the speedy b 25 first then a month later I got the pm and i fell inlove with the pm and somewhat out of love with the speedy. The reason behind it was my life style. Im a student so the pm, being flat, it fits in my chair (cramped theater styled chairs [emoji34]) with me. In a regular desk i can lay it flat on my lap under the desk while still having it on. As for the speedy I found that it was just too boxy. I have no where to put it but on the floor [emoji37] it doesnt fit between me and the desk and im petite. I also find that the speedy bumps into lot of things; walls, doors, desks, people, steering wheel. Dnt get me wrong, when i see her and other people's speedy b 25 i still get butterflies so I only carry my speedy b on weekends and outings now.

P.S. Congratulations on your new speedy! She's gorgeous! Mine is in DE.

Thank you! I do like the PM but it just wasn't roomy enough for me. I'm loving the Speedy B 25 and it feels good to carry it.