Am I crazy or what?

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Ok gals,

If you had read some of the threads regarding Cabas Piano and/or Batignolles Horizontal, you'd know that the Speedy I ordered didn't work out for me for now (b/c I was overwhelmed by over 20 Speedys I saw at one mall in a matter of 3 hours this past weekend), so I called Elux to exchange to the Cabas Piano. But I have this longing for the BH as well (not as much as Piano, but enough that I've been looking back and forth between BH and Piano on Elux site, both which happen to be on the same page...EEK!)

So, I just realized this envelope sitting next to my jewelry box. And it was rent money we received from our tenants over the weekend. And I cannot believe right now that my automatic thought was~~'Oh, this one envelope can take care of my dilemma b/c I can just buy the BH in addition to the Piano I already have exchanged for'. GAAAHH!! This handbag addiction is killing me~~~ :wacko: And all this Batignolles threads suddenly popping up doesn't help either!

Tell me I'm not quite crazy...YET....:lol:

Also, do you have similar stories where you caught yourself by surprise equating other goods automatically into a potential gateway to purchase the bag you longed for?

pseub said:
Don't do it!!! The BH will be there waiting for you when you're ready financially.

The rent money is extra income for us from the tenants who rent the home we already own, but yes, it is true that the BH will be around. I shall fight this urge and at least wait a few months LOL (if that's any better~~) :nuts:

I received my BH today, and am already scoping out my next bag. Sick, sick, sick.
Here's what I've decided; I got such an INCREDIBLE charge out of seeing the delivery box, opening it, removing the elux box, opening that box, and then laying eyes on the bag...that I want to ration my fixes. I figure that I'll be giddy over the BH for a while (when I look at it I literally giggle. Sick, I tell you), when the high wears off, I'll get ready for a new one. :smile:

I know how you feel. I seem to equate all sums of money into what bag I could buy with said money. New tires for the car? That would be such and such. :wacko: hehehe I am currently saving for my next LV purchase this summer but keep going back and forth on which bag to get. :shame:

[Tell me I'm not quite crazy...YET....:lol:

Also, do you have similar stories where you caught yourself by surprise equating other goods automatically into a potential gateway to purchase the bag you longed for?[/quote]

What I would do is since you already have a great bag, use and enjoy that one for awhile. If you still find yourself lemming for the BH for the next few weeks, then get it. If not, then it would have been an impulse purchase and you would wind up regretting it in the long run.