Am I crazy or simply in love?

ljavu

Oct 12, 2010
I recently purchased my "new" totally pm- (it is my office bag). Now, I've been looking at a pochette to go with my bag.
I purchase a used Speedy in October, followed by a ZCP, and a Totally pm in October too. It's now 11/7 and i'm already thinking about getting a small "to go" bag.
Is this normal?:confused1:

lol lol lol

So, my other question is: Which pochette would go nicely with my Azur bag?
I only need something that will hold my ZCP, Iphone and small lipstick.

Thank you all :smile:

Not crazy, no. I am exactly the same. Lust after one LV item and then as soon as I get it, start thinking about my next.

I think a pochette in either Azur or Ebene would be lovely. I have the Ebene Trunks & Bags and I love it!

I would say the Pochette in ebene,,,, such a cute bag!! the azur is so cute too though,, I have a monogram one,,, such a great little bag :smile: can't wait to see pics on which one u decide.

I recently purchased my "new" totally pm- (it is my office bag). Now, I've been looking at a pochette to go with my bag.
I purchase a used Speedy in October, followed by a ZCP, and a Totally pm in October too. It's now 11/7 and i'm already thinking about getting a small "to go" bag.
Is this normal?:confused1:

lol lol lol

So, my other question is: Which pochette would go nicely with my Azur bag?
I only need something that will hold my ZCP, Iphone and small lipstick.

Honey, welcome to the crazy world of Louis Vuitton! It is like a drug, once
you've satified one craving, you are thinking about the next purchase and so on and so forth... And, trust me I know, for I have been a LV junkie for over 20 years and I don't see me entering in to "rehab" anytime soon Lol!:biggrin:

I have a couple of pouchette's that I use a wallet ( mono & roses ) and when I had a Azur speedy ( my teenage daughter has jacked me for it ) I would use my mono canvas with it all the time. However, I know that some members like to match their assesories to the handbag so, you have some options..

Good luck on your choice... ;)

Not crazy! You are among fellow lovers here!

I am not a matchy-matchy gal, so my vote would be for which ever Pochette makes your heart happy - my vote would be for the Monogram Pochette Accessories...checked out its most current price on LV.com - its $325. :smile: Its really a great size. :smile: Mine works fab inside of a bag as makeup bag, as a clutch, great for travel, its so practical, and a great price for the mileage you will get out of it.

:flowers:

The pochette for $325 is a great all purpose clutch because it clips onto the D ring inside your tote. Great for all the little items like pens, keys, iPhone, lipstick... Then, when you need a clutch, you can unclip it from the D ring and you have an extra purse! I have one for my Neverfull and it's great not to have to scrounge around at the bottom of the bag for the small items. I call it a Neverlost for the Neverfull. When I get another Neverfull, I will automatically purchase a matching pochette for that as well. Believe me, you are not crazy. You are being practical for buying such a useful accessory.

Thank you for your great comments and reassuring me that I'm not going crazy :smile: lol lol lol.
I also never knew i could become an addict so soon lol lol lol... or perhaps a lvoer :smile:

I'll post photos after i make my final decision. Leaning towards the Ebene for carefree, and less maintenance, since it will be my "to go" bag.