Am I Crazy.... MacAttack!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I have been counting down the minutes till the arrival of my Teal Mac and she is finally here! So here is the crazy part, YES she is beautiful, BUT I was planning on replacing my leaf green mac with her because I don't need two green macs and I thought it'd be nice to have one mac with silver hardware but I'm afraid I love my leaf MORE! So I'm pretty sure miss teal is going back... what do you think, am I crazy???

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful Mac collection! Thats a tough choice there

3. Nope, you are not crazy at all. I am a believer in that you should only keep the bags that you love and could not live without. :yes: Send her back and find a beauty that you love!

4. Do you really have to choose? I love both, and I think they are very different colors.

5. They don't look similar at all so I say keep both if you can.

6. LOVE your macs! I LOVE them both!

7. [​IMG]

Honestly, I think that Leaf Green is more green, and Teal is more blue-green (and has the silver HW), so they're different enough to rationalize keeping both :graucho:. HOWEVER, if you're not LOVING Teal, ITA with the other gals...save your money for something you KNOW you will love...GL with your decision :heart:! Keep us updated!

8. I like leaf better too. Leaf is a warmer green, teal is a cool green-blue. Does that help you with your wardrobe or skin tone?

9. I too got a teal MAC and it wasn't love. So I sent it back and am waiting on delivery of the teal Beloved Mini. Sometimes the leather/color is so right, but not meant for the style. The Beloved Mini is similar in size to the MAC but I think the style will work better for this softer, smooshier leather.

10. Never keep what you don't love!!!

However, all your MACs are just gorgeous!

11. I sent my teal MAC back , I didn't even open the box. I saw someone elses pics on here and knew it was not for me.

12. Oy vey that is a gorgeous row of MACs...*sigh* I'm a keeper of many things I probably shouldn't, the other ladies have the better philosophy - keep what you love, send it back if you don't. That's what I had to do with my Teal Devote. It just wasn't love.

13. these are two different bags :smile: keep them both.

14. I agree, if you have doubts, then let it go, although your MAC row is gorgeous!

15. beautiful mac's! especially the teal!