Am I crazy if I'm not really a Birkin person??

Jag, that is a great idea!!!

lovehermes, Jag will give you an honest opinion and you will help her in turn...she will get to see if a 30 birkin is a perfect size for her.

Maybe you saw a tad bit too much silicone and lipo while in SoFla...it can do a number on anyone. Trust me!

Kellybag said:
Jag, that is a great idea!!!

lovehermes, Jag will give you an honest opinion and you will help her in turn...she will get to see if a 30 birkin is a perfect size for her.

Maybe you saw a tad bit too much silicone and lipo while in SoFla...it can do a number on anyone. Trust me!

Ahh, you will see no silicone here (at least not yet LOL)! And I promise to give you my honest opinion! Besides, we'll have a blast!

Jag...sounds like fun - let's set a date and I'll bring the Birkin. Also,
I'd love to show you my collection one day!!

Kellybag...silicone and lipo...how funny is that!! I know I was at a place to eat right and exercise and it was helpful. I just need to clean the closet. Oh I took a walk and it helped!

Oh thanks LittleMeDave, dianagrace, Greentea, Kellybag, Kat, Jag, Kristie, Bababebi, and shoes!! You are all too sweet!! I need to finally take pics of everything and post. Thanks everyone!! This forum is terrific, but making me broke. :smile: I really want Tiffany diamond studs so might go through my jewelry instead!!

Shopmom here, lovehermes and I too am a Kelly girl through and through....I have the one 32cm HAC that I am simply devoted to and I have a great feeling it will be my one and only....but she is entirely beloved. SO! All that said, I'd hold onto your 30cm beauty for now....sleep on it a few days...don't do anything rash....:flowers:

Get the Kelly but keep the Birkin. Use it for something else, like as a tote. But the 30 is a great size for someone your height--size of bag should correspond to the height of a person, not weight. A huge bag, like a 40, will swallow you up. I'm 5' 3", and I've got a 30 Birkin, and it's perfect for me.

Oh sweetie, you're just having a bad day:crybaby: Drink some water and take an aspirin/tylenol because you are giving yourself a headache whenever you think about this. The "fashion eye" changes all the time and things look bigger or smaller depending on many variants. 30cm is the perfect size IMO and if you can handle a 32cm Kelly then the 30cm Birkin is not too big. When I first got a 35cm Kelly I thought it was gigantic, now I think it is just fine. The only bag I think would be too small for 99% of us here is a 20cm Kelly. :cutesy:

birkinbabe...maybe the 35 Birkin is too large for me? A tote is a great idea or carry-on bag! Thanks!

Japster...Kellys rule!!

gracekelly...oh how sweet! I guess "the fashion eye' changes a lot.
I love 35cm Kellys!! Everything else looks too small!

oh don't unload the 30 birkin! i agree w/ the other ladies - you're probably just having a bad day & being terribly hard on yourself. the size is perfect for your height so just tuck it away somewhere safe. who knows... maybe you'll have a change of heart in a month or two.

i think that this and the kelly are both acquired tastes. not trendy but more classic IMO. that's why i love hermes!