Am I crazy having got two navy reissues?

sasha77

Chanel lover
O.G.
Dec 20, 2007
Hi everyone,
I just bought the metallic navy reissue with Black H/W in size 227 today. For some reasons, I wonder if I am crazy since I have already got metallic navy reissue with silver H/W in size 226. I love navy blue colour and I think metallic navy is gorgeous...but is it too much of having two bags of the same colour? Same style? just different H/W and size? >_< Thanks for your opinion

Anyway I posted the pics so that you can see the difference in colours (If any :P) and I also compare the chain from 2007 (distressed H/W); S/S 2008 (silver H/W) and F/W 2008 (Black H/W).

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

(with flash...top is F/W bottom is S/S)
DSC02250.jpg

I always live by the mantra that, if I question it, then I don't believe in it. If I am 100% in love with something then I know it's a must. If doubts creep into my mind then it'll bug me forever! So if I were asking myself this then I would end up returning it.

Your not crazy, you are lucky! They are beautiful! The silver chain makes me think of something dressy and the black chain rocker chic. I would love the navy reissue w/black hardware! Enjoy!

Hi everyone thank you so much. I did not have the doubt when I went to get it but only when I saw the reaction of SA that I got 2 navy that I wonder if it is wrong to have two navy lol :smile: >_<

It makes sense esp if navy is like your black? I have a ton of bags the same color (black, white, silver/gold lol) Even though theyre the same color, they all have different personalities : )

Don't listen to your SA, just go for the ones YOU love. Different size and different hardware would justify it for me, LOL!

Congratulations and enjoy them!

I think you are ok. You love the color, and like you said the color hue, sizes, and hardwares are different. Think of how many black bags some people have. The Navy is just sooooo gorgeous.

I love the navy reissue! I prefer the one with silver HW though. I wouldnt spend money on 2 of the same bags... I would rather use that money for another metallic reissue so at least I have 2 colors to choose from. Exchange the black HW metallic for another color and you will have the best of both worlds... color and chains!

Either way, we all hope you make the right decision and will be happy with your choice!

I love the navy reissue! I prefer the one with silver HW though. I wouldnt spend money on 2 of the same bags... I would rather use that money for another metallic reissue so at least I have 2 colors to choose from. Exchange the black HW metallic for another color and you will have the best of both worlds... color and chains!

Either way, we all hope you make the right decision and will be happy with your choice!

I agree w/this too, love the navy against silver h/w much more than black h/w, BUT at the end your taste is the MOST important.:smile: