am i crazy for using TWO mascaras?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok, so this is going to sound a little weird, but i use two mascaras...on my upper lashes, i use DiorShow to get the super long, thick, lush look, and it works great. when i put it on my lower lashes, i noticed that it flaked under my eyes and gave me that lovely 'raccoon' look. so then i tried Chanel Inimitable, and it didn't flake or raccoon me at all, but it just wasn't as dramatic looking. so then i thought - use both! i put DiorShow on my upper lashes and Chanel Inimitable on my lower and i love the effect - super huge lashes with no raccooning!

sure, i'm a little crazy, but i figured i'd post this little trick in case any ladies were having the same problem and hadn't thought of it yet.

2. oh yeah I do that sometimes also I use black on my upper lashes and on my lower lashes I use metalic purple its quite nice :smile:

3. No, you aren't crazy. That's very smart actually.

4. Not at all.
    Most of the time I use three mascaras to complete my eye makeup. They are different formula..:P

5. I use the Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension as my first coat, then I apply a coat of the DiorShow Ultimate to length and curl. Love the look.

6. OMG--I have used 2 different mascaras since I was about 18 years old! A thick lush type on top and a thinnner-consistency one on bottom. Actually I use Maybelline great lash on bottom ALWAYS, as it has the perfect consistency. If I use a thick mascara on bottom it becomes a clumpy stuck together mess. What I use on top varies--Lancome is a favorite.

7. not at all!
    I use Anna Sui (long) and thick ...so they are two.hehe..and they smell divine!

8. i use maybelline lash stylist on top for the super long and thick look, and maybelline volumnious for my bottoms, for a less out there look, just enough to see them! lol

9. Yesterday I used Elizabeth Arden, and followed it with Revlon lash enhancer

10. Some even use 2 brands on just the upper lash, so it perfectly fine to do so.

11. That's a great idea! I'd just given up on putting any mascara at all on my lower lashes b/c it always smudged.

12. thats a very great idean to layered ur mascara with 2 different brand. I do the same as well...im crazy with mascara.
    I also curl my eyelashes after using the mascara, not before!! u will get a better result!

13. i just read in interview with Giselle where they asked her for beauty tips and she said to do this!

14. i do the same too coz i don't have long lashes so i do coat my lashes with 2 different mascara! it is a neat trick!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice