am i crazy for using TWO mascaras?

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
ok, so this is going to sound a little weird, but i use two mascaras...on my upper lashes, i use DiorShow to get the super long, thick, lush look, and it works great. when i put it on my lower lashes, i noticed that it flaked under my eyes and gave me that lovely 'raccoon' look. so then i tried Chanel Inimitable, and it didn't flake or raccoon me at all, but it just wasn't as dramatic looking. so then i thought - use both! i put DiorShow on my upper lashes and Chanel Inimitable on my lower and i love the effect - super huge lashes with no raccooning!

sure, i'm a little crazy, but i figured i'd post this little trick in case any ladies were having the same problem and hadn't thought of it yet.

OMG--I have used 2 different mascaras since I was about 18 years old! A thick lush type on top and a thinnner-consistency one on bottom. Actually I use Maybelline great lash on bottom ALWAYS, as it has the perfect consistency. If I use a thick mascara on bottom it becomes a clumpy stuck together mess. What I use on top varies--Lancome is a favorite.

i use maybelline lash stylist on top for the super long and thick look, and maybelline volumnious for my bottoms, for a less out there look, just enough to see them! lol

thats a very great idean to layered ur mascara with 2 different brand. I do the same as well...im crazy with mascara.
I also curl my eyelashes after using the mascara, not before!! u will get a better result!