Am I CRAZY for passing on a blk Gator C18 RGHW for a blk Togo B25 GHW?

I think you made the right choice with the B25. I own plenty of bags in roughly the same size and really think anything smaller than 24cm isn't workable.

OT, do you happen to have pictures of that aubergine you mentioned? The purple family of colors are my favorites/signatures.

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Alrighty................enjoy your pacifier

OP - sorry for derailing - I think you made the right decision. Don't second guess yourself. You know what's best for you. (and I am glad there were no twilly purchases included ;) )
Thanks a lot, livethelake!
I’ve been obsessing about this bag for a while, so I’m over the moon I got it. This C18 it’s one of the chicest bags I’ve ever tried, but the newness from my 1st crocodile Kelly 25 hasn’t worn off yet and I would have probably found myself picking the Kelly over the Constance for a while.
It was tough leaving that gorgeous little RGHW behind, but I’m going to enjoy my B 25 a lot (and my Lindy 26 pacifier I got a few days earlier when I had no idea I’d be offered 2 dream bags 3 days later!)

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
A pacifier is a bag that you will get to pacify yourself while waiting forever for your HG bag. I made that term up.
I love it and it applies to many things lol

I would have gotten the C18 as I am a RGHW slave. But I am sure you will be offered another one in the future. So just enjoy your B25!
Thank you, meowlett!
Trust me, I think of that little shiny gorgeous thing under my arm and feel chicer just thinking about it, but another will come my way, I’m sure (and hopefully more RGHW as well!!)

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
I think you made the right choice with the B25. I own plenty of bags in roughly the same size and really think anything smaller than 24cm isn't workable.
I love small bags, but I have to admit I grabbed my sunglasses (fabric pouch) to see if they would fit lol I have one of the Gucci Dionysius-ish ones and you can barely fit anything. The C18 is still workable because it’s not so flat.

OT, do you happen to have pictures of that aubergine you mentioned? The purple family of colors are my favorites/signatures.
I posted 1 picture in the offers thread. It’s very hard to photograph. Depending on the light it can look from dark purple to black, just like the vegetable.