Am I buying the same bag twice?

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hello all,
I really need your advice. I already have a reissue 226 in black distressed leather and GHW. This is my absolute favorite Chanel. It's the perfect size and capacity for me.
I have been searching for a blue purse for a while and I was offered a reissue in Marine blue (fairly dark navy blue) in the same size and also GHW but the only difference is that it's a caviar leather. Now what do you think? Are these two bags almost identical? Should I pass on this one.

Hmmm I prefer distressed leather for reissue style also, like yinnie but that's purely personal preference. On your question of whether or not it's same bag/repeat of your existing black reissue, I would not think so. Plenty of us have different color of the same chanel flap bags or black flap bags in different leather (lamb vs caviar for example)

As long as you love how it looks in both leather and the size works for you, why not?

Reactions: QueenDalia
Hmmm I prefer distressed leather for reissue style also, like yinnie but that's purely personal preference. On your question of whether or not it's same bag/repeat of your existing black reissue, I would not think so. Plenty of us have different color of the same chanel flap bags or black flap bags in different leather (lamb vs caviar for example)

As long as you love how it looks in both leather and the size works for you, why not?
Hi Vanana, Talking here about being repetitive, I have the M/L and jumbo in black caviar. Now I have fallen in love with lambskin and want a black jumbo in lambskin too - same gold hardware. Is that nuts? :nuts::shocked::heart: