Am I Being Too Nit-Picky?

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I haven't gotten a chance to take out my new artsy Azur since it's been raining so I decided to inspect it this morning and notice these (what seems to look like the leather is cracking). Should I expect this from the handles of the artsy bc of the braiding? I'm worried it will get worse over time. Should I bring it back to the store and ask for another one or am I being too nit-picky?

image-2090370706.png

image-2980452828.png

I think I can see what your talking about-is it one of the braided "leather threads" that is cracking? Otherwise from my iPhone I can't see anything else.

Here's the pic of mine and it's on both sides but in different spots

b0049288.jpg

Loving My Louie's...

Oh no mrscurvy! That must be what OP is seeing. To me....that looks like it will not stay the same but keep getting worse. Sorry to hear this about the Artsy Are you going to take yours back to LV also just to see what options they give you? This purse is a nice chunk of $$$$

CATEYES said:
Oh no mrscurvy! That must be what OP is seeing. To me....that looks like it will not stay the same but keep getting worse. Sorry to hear this about the Artsy Are you going to take yours back to LV also just to see what options they give you? This purse is a nice chunk of $$$$

Yes I plan too.. Off from work on Monday so I plan to make a trip there.

Loving My Louie's...

mrscurvy said:
Here's the pic of mine and it's on both sides but in different spots

Loving My Louie's...

Yes! That is the problem I have along with the leather that is braided. The purse is not cheap and I did save up for it. I can't imagine it not getting worse as time goes on. I think I will bring mine back for an exchange on Tuesday. I hope the SA's won't think I'm a PITA for doing so.

I have the mono artsy and the canvas is cracking all around the top of the bag, my handle never had issues, but mine is a year and half old and I'm going to the store tommorow to see what the can do, LV products are not getting made how they use too that's for sure.

ladybug2468 said:
I have the mono artsy and the canvas is cracking all around the top of the bag, my handle never had issues, but mine is a year and half old and I'm going to the store tommorow to see what the can do, LV products are not getting made how they use too that's for sure.

Ahhh! Ur in Philly?!?! We should hit up KOP or Saks together w our artsy issues! Lol