Am I Being Too Nit-Picky?

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
2,201
645
I haven't gotten a chance to take out my new artsy Azur since it's been raining so I decided to inspect it this morning and notice these (what seems to look like the leather is cracking). Should I expect this from the handles of the artsy bc of the braiding? I'm worried it will get worse over time. Should I bring it back to the store and ask for another one or am I being too nit-picky?



image-2090370706.png



image-2980452828.png
 

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
6,181
559
Cali
I think I can see what your talking about-is it one of the braided "leather threads" that is cracking? Otherwise from my iPhone I can't see anything else.
 

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
3,798
122
My artsy has this as well..gonna snap a few pics of it and post!

Loving My Louie's...
 

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
3,798
122
Here's the pic of mine and it's on both sides but in different spots



Loving My Louie's...
 

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
6,181
559
Cali
Oh no mrscurvy! That must be what OP is seeing. To me....that looks like it will not stay the same but keep getting worse. Sorry to hear this about the Artsy Are you going to take yours back to LV also just to see what options they give you? This purse is a nice chunk of $$$$
 

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
3,798
122
CATEYES said:
Oh no mrscurvy! That must be what OP is seeing. To me....that looks like it will not stay the same but keep getting worse. Sorry to hear this about the Artsy Are you going to take yours back to LV also just to see what options they give you? This purse is a nice chunk of $$$$
Yes I plan too.. Off from work on Monday so I plan to make a trip there.

Loving My Louie's...
 

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
2,201
645
mrscurvy said:
Here's the pic of mine and it's on both sides but in different spots

Loving My Louie's...
Yes! That is the problem I have along with the leather that is braided. The purse is not cheap and I did save up for it. I can't imagine it not getting worse as time goes on. I think I will bring mine back for an exchange on Tuesday. I hope the SA's won't think I'm a PITA for doing so.
 

ladybug2468

Member
Oct 29, 2006
389
2
I have the mono artsy and the canvas is cracking all around the top of the bag, my handle never had issues, but mine is a year and half old and I'm going to the store tommorow to see what the can do, LV products are not getting made how they use too that's for sure.
 

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
2,201
645
I guess this seems to be the problem w the braided handles. At least I know I'm not the only one who is bothered with this. Thanks for the input! :smile:
 

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
2,201
645
ladybug2468 said:
I have the mono artsy and the canvas is cracking all around the top of the bag, my handle never had issues, but mine is a year and half old and I'm going to the store tommorow to see what the can do, LV products are not getting made how they use too that's for sure.
Ahhh! Ur in Philly?!?! We should hit up KOP or Saks together w our artsy issues! Lol
 

ladybug2468

Member
Oct 29, 2006
389
2
I actually like the azur better, maybe I can work something out with them and get that one. I just don't want this happening again!