Am I being too fussy?

I'm scared of evilbay... I want a choc Rosy and/or a choc Blemheim sooo much, but LHB is, as far as I'm concerned, just too expensive for second hand and I've been burned by evilbay before
/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I feel. I wish there were local handbag exchanges where you could see what you are buying selling exchanging. I suppose the fakers would infiltrate them too.

Im pretty surprised .. but very pleased.

ebay didnt ask for any proof - didnt even ask to see the pics I took. Id have thought they would have needed some proof, but no.

I emailed the seller to say ebay have refunded me .. oh funny she gets back ot me straight away. Claims she didnt get my email. Wants to know if ebay will take the money off of her, cos she said if they do, she wants her purse back. I havent replied yet! I will when I can be bothered :P

She reckons there were no problems with the purse bar the scratches. Righto!!

I'm having the same feedback quandry LMM, I'm sure you know what it relates to! I just feel a bit mean when I did actually GET my item, it was just the abuse I got in the mean time!

Glad you got your money back :yahoo:

I'm having the same feedback quandry LMM, I'm sure you know what it relates to! I just feel a bit mean when I did actually GET my item, it was just the abuse I got in the mean time!

Just an update on the the dip-dyed, regurgey bisc/bile coloured Tyler, which went back in the post on Friday.

Refund was forthcoming from Seller, thankfully.

Am now in same quandry over feedback. Can ANYONE be that clueless to sell a Mulberry as 'perfect' when it look like it had been slimed by that ectoplasmic goo they had in Ghostbusters? (...aren't I showing my age!)

I will sleep on it too.....:noworry:

If someone does a refund without a problem I don't think it's in order to leave negative feedback but if someone sells something not as described and won't refund/ignores emails etc then I think neg feedback is to be expected....

If someone does a refund without a problem I don't think it's in order to leave negative feedback but if someone sells something not as described and won't refund/ignores emails etc then I think neg feedback is to be expected....

Yes, absolutely! I wasn't going to leave neg/neutral for the green-goblin but am thinking I should probably leave some 'careful phrase' incase it gets relisted. I wouldn't be fair for someone else to end up with it thinking it was perfect. If anyone can think of a few words that aren't cruel but would make another buyer think twice....??

OMG, I've just read this thread and it's terrible that so many SNADs are coming through ebay.

LMM - I'm really glad you've got a refund and I believe she deserves negative feedback for her lack of honesty and customer care.

Alice - that Tyler has really been abused. Please warn other potential buyers by leaving telling feedback.

Jazzy - sorry you're having a tough time and still waiting for a decision on TWO bags. That's dreadful and I hope you win your battles.

Orkney - I hope yours is sorted out and you too leave telling feedback.

I've bought many secondhand bags (probably in the region of 25) on ebay over the past few years and all of them have been great, apart from the last one I bought a month ago, the chocolate congo Ledbury, which the seller refunded me in full, but then relisted without mentioning the scratches and worn corner. It resold for for 45 pounds more. I notice the new buyer hasn't left feedback yet, so I wonder.

It's all so sad. I used to really enjoy buying bags from ebay, but now I'm wary, unless it's from one of our fab well known resellers, like MulberyMad. I'm also scared with the new ruling that sellers cannot leave negative feedback, which I truly believe has made matters worse on ebay rather than better, since it encourages more unscrupulous and dishonest buyers.

I hate leaving negative feedback. How stupid though .. I mean .. I complained to Mulberry about their service .. so I should do it this time too!

Its great that sellers can no longer leave bad feedback in return (although have been a seller with crap buyers & have been desperate for the neg feedback to be reinstated!). I tend to then block the person from being able to bid on my auctions too - just incase they decide to bid on something for the sake of it to leave neg feedback. I wouldnt put it past some people!

:rolleyes:

Yours deserves a neutral .. why was she having a go at you JUST AFTER the auction ended saying you needed to send payment ASAP? What a MUPPET!

Have you seen the Maggie she has for sale? :shocked:

I've not looked at any of her other auctions since, I sent her a snarky email though asking how her overpriced keyrings were selling, I got the 4 ones I wanted for £16.80 each at cheshire oaks once full discount had been taken off! So basically a saving of £20 each on her mark-up!

I still dont think I can neg her though, it seems too mean! My heart was pure having palpitations when I saw those messages from her I must admit!

Think I might take NAVY LEOPARD PATENT BAYS out today for her first outing!