am I being too anal about this?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE the fold over wristlet, so much I want to forget about getting a wallet and turn this into one so I can tote this around wherever I go. But on the back the fabric is kind of scratched in a way? kinda like snagged, but my pictures couldn't pick it up. am I just being anal? should I exchange it? should I suck it up and keep it because the legacy fabric will do that anyway?

2. wait, have you gotten the wristlet? I thought it hadn't arrived...

3. No you aren't anal! I would exchange it for another one. I want my stuff as perfect as possible.

4. I just got it today! And was so excited..but then of course something had to rain on my parade..

5. I would still be excited just knowing I had it in my hands! Its a cute piece. When you exchange it have them wrap it!

6. I don't understand why every time I get something from JAX its always damaged!!

7. That happens to me too! In addition to that they have also shipped me the wrong merchandise.

8. ^^Did they send you something flawless eventually? I really want to start using it! It was suppose to be overnight and I only got it today when I ordered it during the start of the event. But I understand with the holidays and all..I just don't want to wait even more!

9. I dont think you're being anal either send it back and exchange it for another one i am the same way if i see something wrong on it i will take it back.
    Who is JAX if you don't mind me asking?

10. maybe I should just keep it and keep my mouth shut.