Am I being Foolish.

My "brand-new" denim neo speedy was born in 02/06, but in that case, I really have no choice since they are no longer being manufactured.

If you don't mind waiting for a newer one, go ahead and wait. Ask them to call you when newer stock comes in. Since it is damier, patina is not an issue.

I think you should have gotten the bag.

On a personal note...unless I have missed something over the years, can anyone tell me if there a difference between similar bags that are made in different years?...even months apart?

Thanks in advance!

I think you should have gotten the bag.

On a personal note...unless I have missed something over the years, can anyone tell me if there a difference between similar bags that are made in different years?...even months apart?

Thanks in advance!

Nothing, really. For the most part, it's just all about when it's made.
Some bags will have a noticeable difference (not noticeable to most people but something like an added or missing stitched area or patch pocket vs. zippered pocket). However, the Damier keepall is new since it only came out last summer so there won't be anything different with that one yet, if ever.

The only thing here is that the Damier Keepall isn't THAT in demand like other styles of bags are so very few, if any at all, have been made this year yet. It only came out last summer so you might be waiting quite awhile to get one from 07.

I agree that you should get what you want so you are totally happy with your purchase.

But you might want to consider that by the time they appear with a 2007 date code the price may be higher. Given the way LV has increased prices I think I would have snagged that bad boy!