Am I being an unreasonable buyer? I won a bag on April 13th

If she mailed it last Friday, it should be here by today. You should already have had the tracking number/ proof of insurance sent to you - you paid for it. Email one more time and say if you don't get the tracking number by 5 p.m. your time today, she's a non-performing seller. Did she give you her phone number and name and all that?

And she is. You can report her as a NPS before you give that Neg. Wait to give the NEG - you can hold that over her head until this is resolved satisfactorily (you get your money back or the bag).

Do this is the bag doesn't arrive today and you don't have a tracking number.

Don't be afraid to give her a negative at the end of all this, or a neutral. If you think her child is really sick, then a neutral. If she had mailed the bag immediately, as good sellers do, you'd have had it on time for your event. It doesn't really matter (unless you are a seller too) if she gives you a neg to retaliate.

This is why many have two ebay ID's, though - one for buying, one for selling.

I don't know if I would give her the heads up that you are reporting her as a NPS. This might give her time to clear out her Paypal account if she hasn't already. I would just go ahead and do it.

I agree with the general feeling that this would make me uneasy as a buyer, but I do think I would send a sympathetic but clear message asking for the exact tracking details as you'd very much like to move things on and avoid a dispute. If that were not forthcoming within 24 hours I would open a Paypal dispute in the hope it might focus her mind.

A while ago I did have a seller who apologised for the delay in sending an item due to unexpectedly severe effects of chemo. It was quite delayed, but I really felt he was genuine. It could have been a disaster and I wouldn't have let it go longer than a fortnight but equally I did feel I wanted to give him as much of the benefit of the doubt as I could. He finally sent the item plus a bunch of flowers to thank me for being so kind and patient towards him. I realise that experience is colouring my view, but I just think if you can give a final, but clearly limited, grace period of 24 hours it might make all the difference.

Still Not Here!

I am getting very impatient. This is ridiculous. I sent another message as I hadn't received a response from the earlier one. It takes ten minutes to go to the post office. This is unacceptable.

I tried opening a dispute and my session timed out when I submitted it. Now I have to reword it. This situation is so frustrating!

ugh... so apparently or supposedly her husband only sent the bag today so that's at least one lie I have been told.

Hi- I apologize that you have sent messages over the last couple of days and I have not responded. Apparently, my husband thought it was OK to read them and not respond...ughhh. Due to the lack of communication with my husband while my son has been sick my Ebay account is going to be a mess. We have 6 kids and this has been a choitic couple of weeks. Anyway, I promised that your package was sent because that is what I thought my husband had told me. Unfortunately, it was not shipped until today. I am really sorry. I feel really bad. The package has been shipped and insured...I promise this time. The number on the tag is xxxxxxxxxxxx. I don't have a problem scanning and e-mailing the receipt if you would like. I really do feel horrible. I hope you understand.

I don't know what to do. I emailed back saying (in more polite terms) I was under the impression that priority shipping meant timely, hence the higher price. I told her she didn't uphold that condition of the sale. I am hoping she takes that as a hint to refund my shipping and insurance.

Good gosh, she wins an award in the category, "I'm a ****ty seller & really, I don't care what you think".
When you get your bag, I hope you either don't bother with any feedback whatsoever, or just give her a neutral. She doesn't deserve anything else.
By the way, I hope she isn't that lax with getting her kids their shots or taking them to their dental appointments.

Still no bag. She offered to refund shipping once I get the bag and remove my current paypal dispute.

I am appalled. I cannot fathom behaving this way as a seller.

And I don't know what to do because I don't want to give her posi or neutral but I don't want a retaliation of bad feedback because it could hurt my selling.

I guess I just won't leave her anything because I'm so frustrated and upset.

Good gosh, she wins an award in the category, "I'm a ****ty seller & really, I don't care what you think".
When you get your bag, I hope you either don't bother with any feedback whatsoever, or just give her a neutral. She doesn't deserve anything else.
By the way, I hope she isn't that lax with getting her kids their shots or taking them to their dental appointments.

haha lol ITA :lol: :lol:, the lies then the sympathy story ! dear lord. Please give her a negative or nautral. :flowers:

I must be really soft because I never chase up a item till at least 10 days after I pay for it and as a seller I only post once every week to 10 days, I just dont have time with 4 kids.

Glad you liked it in the end.