Am I asking for to much ????

Well, I live in California where we have about 14 of them yet I happen to be living in the one town that does not have one within decent driving distance (my nearest one is 2 hours away without traffic). Outlet envy...yeah...I can totally relate :dots:

oh me too inkyonne, I am also in AZ so I know how you feel! It's frustrating reading all the good deals everyone gets at the outlets! But for now I feel satisfied since I just returned from a Vegas/CA trip and got the chance to visit three different outlets! I scored tons of good stuff so I am happy...for now!

I feel SOOO greatful to have one 50 minutes away! I try to make it there about every month or two. They always have a couple "can't pass it up" deals and I never can "pass them up!" I'm cRaZZZy for COACH! :yahoo:

Be careful what you wish for, I was thrilled to find out that there was an outlet in Santa Fe (we have no full-price store here in NM) and when I got there for the first time the store was filled with made-for-outlet bags. Bandanna and watercolor and scribble, oh my :sad:

But all you Arizonians are free to come visit my outlet anyway :biggrin:

All of you are lucky that you have COACH outlets where you live. There are no COACH outlets in the Toronto area and the rest of Canada. I have to drive to Niagara Falls, NY for the outlet and that's 1 1/2 hour drive for me.

It's definitely a double edged sword. I really want an outlet in Arizona because I can't stand to hear what great deals everyone finds. On the flip side, I'm so glad we don't have one because I know I would be there at least once a week and whether I needed anything or not, I can't pass up a great deal! My bank account (and hubby) are very glad we don't have an outlet. Wasn't there an outlet in Tucson years and years ago?

Oh wow, I sometimes totally forget they are inaccessible to others. I'm so sorry! They are expanding, though, so hopefully at some point you will get one. My closest one is about 50 minutes away, but it's at least driveable! I often wish it were 10 minutes away, but as everyone says, my bank account would suffer even more!

My 3 outlets are just 10 to 30 min. away and I am thankful. My wallet suffers somewhat but I have been only buying things I want really bad and pass up the other stuff that I just like.

I have one 1-hour away. Actually, everything is 1-hour away from where I live...which is the middle of nowhere. Hence-- cable modem + iMac + online shopping...:idea: It just seems so much more accessible. Unless ofcourse I'm on a mission for something in particular...then I buy as much as I can afford to make up for the 2-hour roundtrip drive.

Nope, that isn't asking for too much. I wish we had an outlet, too. I have to settle for visiting outlets when I travel. If I want a deal on Coach, I have to go to a department store when they're having a sale.