Am I already addicted already?

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
And I haven't even received my purse?! I'm so excited about getting it .. I kept looking at pictures of the type of purse I got online today .. weird? Checked the UPS tracking thing more than once .. it just shipped today .. and .. already looking for another Tano .. I love the grape color!

I can't buy another one already .. after purchasing 2 purses last nite ..

I've actually tried to think of lines that will justify me buying yet another purse so soon ..

So tell me ladies, when you received that first Tano in the mail .. was it everything you wanted it to be .. or were any of you slightly disappointed with your choice and then had to choose another?

Never disappointed, but still *had* to choose another!! I bought three within a week!! Eek!! Yes, you are likely already addicted, and it will only get worse once you get your bag!!! :graucho:

The first Tano I ever got was my blueprint Boogie. From the moment I pulled that bag out of the box I was head over heels in love! Every time I have a bag on the way I check the tracking # over and over hehe... When I got my pool Baby Daddy in the spring and I carefully cut the tape and 'poof' the smell of crunch leather came out of the box I swear I heard the rustle of angel's wings.:P

Yeah....I am Tano Addicted...and I could care less about ever rehab-ing!;)

When I received my first Tano (black cooped up), I immediately started contemplating my next purchase. When I thought I had ruined my bag with saddle soap in an attempt to "protect it" and maximize its shine, I immediately ordered another Tano (lawn green Romantic). I haven't stopped since, although I need to take a breather soon.

I discovered Tano here on tpf and ordered my first this spring, a sexbomb in beach and was instantly in love. Since then I have added two boogie buckets and an analisa to my collection. This brand is the best!

My first Tano was a Lawn Boogie.....granny smith apple green. I had to pinch myself. I was so excited I wanted to remain in my car and keep staring at her (I had it delivered to my job). Once I finally forced myself back inside I immediately snuck on the web to see other colors. Apricot followed shortly after.

And honey, if you have to ask if you're addicted....it's already too late! :P

Ooohh - packages are leaving Boston!! Hmm...I figured they'd pack both bags together but they shipped them separately ..

My Tano is Lawn Green - I hope I love the color .. I'm just worried (and obsessing about) the fact that the Amanda Playwith is huge. I've even taken out the measuring tape to try and gauge it next to me. Yeah .. weird, right? My daughter caught me and was like ... What the heck are you measuring .. the air?

I have so many questions .. and don't want to make new threads for every single one ...

But for the ones that venture in here .. do you have to worry about your bags getting dirty alot? You know how some purses seem to have dirt just cling to them? I've never owned a purse with leather quite like Tanos ... really worried that I'll ruin in somehow ..

Do I need to spray her down with some protectant or anything?

Peeking, have you gone through the stickied modeling thread pics yet? Livinluxuriously (#43) and Luvya (#57) are shown with their Amanda playwiths.
On a side note, thanks Swanky for cleaning that thread up. Yeah, I guess we tend to be a bit chatty.

Ooohh - packages are leaving Boston!! Hmm...I figured they'd pack both bags together but they shipped them separately ..

My Tano is Lawn Green - I hope I love the color .. I'm just worried (and obsessing about) the fact that the Amanda Playwith is huge. I've even taken out the measuring tape to try and gauge it next to me. Yeah .. weird, right? My daughter caught me and was like ... What the heck are you measuring .. the air?

I have so many questions .. and don't want to make new threads for every single one ...

But for the ones that venture in here .. do you have to worry about your bags getting dirty alot? You know how some purses seem to have dirt just cling to them? I've never owned a purse with leather quite like Tanos ... really worried that I'll ruin in somehow ..

Do I need to spray her down with some protectant or anything?

LOL I've totally done that!!!!!!!! Having someone catch you do that would be awkward though lol!

The lawn green is gorgeous, seriously... it's soooooooo pretty! You CAN spray them with a protectant and it will help your bag stay looking new instead of distressing with age and use but it depends how you like your bags to be. Some of mine will look great distressed, others will not.

I adoreddddddddddd my first Tano... a pearl streetwalker! So so shiny and pretty and so big!!! I was excited I got so much purse for so little money! I was quickly addicted and don't even know how many I bought in how little time :shame: but I have had reveals where I had three reveals in a day or two lol!

Peeking, have you gone through the stickied modeling thread pics yet? Livinluxuriously (#43) and Luvya (#57) are shown with their Amanda playwiths.
On a side note, thanks Swanky for cleaning that thread up. Yeah, I guess we tend to be a bit chatty.

I've looked at every picture of Amanda Playwith on these forums. lol. Over and over again .. trying to picture what it will look like on me. It's hard to tell from photos if it will look as good on you as someone else.

I've looked at every picture of Amanda Playwith on these forums. lol. Over and over again .. trying to picture what it will look like on me. It's hard to tell from photos if it will look as good on you as someone else.

I'm sure it will look great on you. The issue will be whether or not you truly want a bag that big. I like big bags but sometimes they do start feeling like bottomless pits. Post modeling pics when it comes, we will give you honest opinions!

Yeah, I got addicted before my first Tano (pom boogie) arrived. When it did, I immediately ordered another one in truffle. Looking to get the congo green one on special order from LB (they gave me the grechen code price) soon. Even though Tanos are a fabulous deal, and I love my boogies and have no regrets, I haven't spent this much on bags in so short a time ever! No more until the late fall collection comes out in November!!! :banned:

Yeah, I got addicted before my first Tano (pom boogie) arrived. When it did, I immediately ordered another one in truffle. Looking to get the congo green one on special order from LB (they gave me the grechen code price) soon. Even though Tanos are a fabulous deal, and I love my boogies and have no regrets, I haven't spent this much on bags in so short a time ever! No more until the late fall collection comes out in November!!! :banned:

Hubby just text me from the airport in San Fran (he's on his way home) - notice how I purchased my bags while he was gone ;)

He asked what I was doing - I said oh surfing the purse forums .. and he replied with one word ...

:banned: in capital letters ---- :crybaby: