Am I alone...

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
About stressing about my b-bags?

I'm posting this in a lighthearted way - first of all BUT I was watching and listening to the (almost) tragedy of the airplane landing in the water yesterday in NYC - anyway they were giving a description of how the passengers exited the plane and apparently they were told they weren't allowed to bring anything with them off the plane. Not a coat and NO PURSES - of course my mind flashed to my new beautiful Ruby Weekender and all I could think of was how awful it would be to leave her on the plane.
:crybaby::crybaby:

Of course I hope you know that I'm sure IRL you wouldn't give a hoot and would be so very thankful to be alive and well it would be the LAST thing on your mind - but seriously how sick is it that I actually thought about that. :roflmfao:

Beaux, I don't travel much but when I do I always make sure to take a purse I won't stress about. I have a couple of Chanel totes that are my "go-to" bags. I bought them for well under retail and even though they're designer, wouldn't freak out if something happened to them. When I moved across the country and had to ship all my bags to my new home THAT'S when I panicked. I was so afraid they were going to get lost or stolen in transit.

I'd have shoved my bag inside my coat! It's normal (in my world anyway) to think of such things, I would have been thinking the same thing.

This is true, But I always think of the bags at home. I find it hard not to take my favorite with me incase my house burns down when I'm gone!
I think that's why it's important to have lots of bags and many favorites incase anything bad ever happens to one of them.

You're not alone, Beaux... I thought of the same thing after I heard the news about the plane in the Hudson. Ok, so it wasn't the first thing I thought of, but the thought did cross my mind...

This is true, But I always think of the bags at home. I find it hard not to take my favorite with me incase my house burns down when I'm gone!
I think that's why it's important to have lots of bags and many favorites incase anything bad ever happens to one of them.

Or better yet... back-up bags! ;)

OMG Beaux! I acually thought about this yesterday! LOL! Actually... I reeeeally thought about it because in the new Elizabeth Arden commercial featuring Katheryn Zeta Zones... there is a Weekender shown (maybe Ruby?) being placed in an overhead compartment of an airplane! I'm sure any of the reasonale passengers would understand if you had to reach for your HG BBag! :roflmfao:

Actually,a woman was seen with hers
21ahbb5.jpg

I HATE TO SAY, BUT I WOULD TRY AND SNEAK MINE OUT WITH ME TOO!
IT'S JUST NOT BECAUSE OF THE PRICE YOU PAID, IT IS THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T JUST FIND ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT. SO I GUESS I WILL USE THE MASTERCARD COMMERCIAL, IT'S PRICELESS!!!:heart:

Honestly - I don't think you are callous, but if your life was in real danger I don't think you would be worrying about your bag. We all love our bags, but they are still just things and certainly not worth risking your life for!!!