Am I alone Here .......

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
or am I the only person on the Chanel Forum who doesnt yet have a Chanel handbag?! I feel so out of it!!

Am saving furiously for my first Chanel Handbag - there will be an almighty party when I finally get my very first Chanel handbag!!!!!!!

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
I don't have a Chanel bag either. But I do have a J12 - 33 mm black with diamond markers! I would love a Chanel bag but I can't imagine getting one any time soon.

You are so lucky - I also want a J12 watch but cant see it happening - I have too much to save up for!! Am looking for a better paid job - need the money!!

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
Thats not what hubby says!! When I told him how much I had saved up already ($400) - he said "think you have your priorities wrong dear - there are more important things to save up for" ........

Umm ........ I cant think of anything other than my Chanel Bag and Watch!!!!!

nerf09

Sep 28, 2008
Judypink I think i am looking at the same bag as you...the cavier classic black flap...
and i think i will do caviar over the lambskin ...the research and tips on here has led me to go caviar .... then i will see how the silver and gold are....most of my jewelry is silver so thats the only think i worry about

sammieee

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I sold the only 2 Chanel handbags I had last year to pay off a student loan ... so no, you're not alone because I am also saving to re-buy my classic jumbo flap in caviar!! I mostly browse the threads and dream of waking up filthy rich so I could wear even half the wonderful bags you ladies own :graucho: With the price increases, I only want to re-buy my jumbo, a WoC and maybe a reissue ... depends on whether or not I find a decent job once I graduate this year I suppose.

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
I saved up for my Chanel purse and bought it in Augst at Harrods in London. Anyway, even though I was paying cash (through a debit card), my hand was shaking and I was sweating during the transaction!! Was fine til I saw the price!!!!!!!!